did mike drink alcohol ./

i know for a fact he drank. definitely wine

this pic looks so photoshoped with the hair o_O
but i thought he didnt drink. i remember a quote where he said that drugs and alcohol isnt good and he wouldnt take them/drink alc.

Buttercup a day hey hey hey!
Dun ber ber ber leeee .....
i haven't laughed like that for a while now, thanks so much for this. oh god i wish i could of sat and just chilled out with him over a glass of wine.

Bud-wis-errrr
009drink.jpg

Can you tell us what he says?
he went to dinner with some old time greats cant remember who it was but sort of burt baccarach type. havnt read it for a while so maybe a little off but basically mj didnt really drink at all. and have a glass of wine and really liked it and end the end ended up having at least a bottle to himself. now this next bit i cant remember if its from the same event or another but david talks about driving mj home and hes drunk and singing some j5 songs and mj is telling david wait till joe finds out what uve done ie getting me drunk and making threats in a playful maner as hes drunk. they get to the house and david stops the car and opens the door and mj throws up everywhere lol

he went to dinner with some old time greats cant remember who it was but sort of burt baccarach type. havnt read it for a while so maybe a little off but basically mj didnt really drink at all. and have a glass of wine and really liked it and end the end ended up having at least a bottle to himself. now this next bit i cant remember if its from the same event or another but david talks about driving mj home and hes drunk and singing some j5 songs and mj is telling david wait till joe finds out what uve done ie getting me drunk and making threats in a playful maner as hes drunk. they get to the house and david stops the car and opens the door and mj throws up everywhere lol

oh Mike:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ended up having at least a bottle to himself
uh uh Mike....wrong move....lol :drunken:

so funny, thanks for replying ;)

OMG, that was funny! But. . . bears??????? Underwear? Strange.

Of course, Michael drank. Was he hammered for the Billie Jean demo? What do YOU think? :wild:

no I don't think so he just didn't writ all the lyrics yet so he made stuff up
but that was interesting stuff tho :lol:

:D

wow!:D:D:D:D too cute.

lol first time i have laughed at Michael's Expense in a while... lol Thanks for that.

oh man :toofunny:

Yeah, that Billie Jean demo is hilarious. And this story :lol: Too bad there is no video of him actually drunk, as far as we know.

aawww..poor Michael....such a party animalll:lmao:

Whahaahah that story is really funny! :')

You know, I can so relate with Michael in this. I don't drink much alcohol either, not because I don't want or can but just because I don't need it and don't like it. I think Mike was the same in this, he just didn't need it. He already had tons of fun just being himself!:D
I really admire him for those kind of things! He showed me I'm not crazy for not drinking that much alcohol, for instance.

Buttercup a day hey hey hey!
Dun ber ber ber leeee .....
i haven't laughed like that for a while now, thanks so much for this. oh god i wish i could of sat and just chilled out with him over a glass of wine.
:rollin:

Back