Did Michael Perform Just Good Friends With Stevie Wonder in Sydney 1987?

A year or two ago, someone here on the forum located original newspaper clippings (from the Courier Mail here in Brisbane) from November 29th, 1987. They posted the scans in the 2000 Watts section.

It clearly states MJ and Stevie performed BAD at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on November 28th, 1987.

Last edited:
No, I ripped it off him :naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

to clear things up and its true since my father worked there as stage Security:

Singing Together:

You Haven't Done Nothin' - (The Jackson 5 on background vocals. From Stevie's Fulfillingness' First Finale - 1974)
All I Do - (Michael on background vocals. From Stevie's Hotter Than July - 1980)
We Are The World - (USA for Africa Charity single 1984)
Just Good Friends - (Michael's Bad album - 1987)
Get It - (Stevie's Characters album - 1987)
Bad - (Stevie joining Michael on stage at the Australia leg of the Bad Tour in Brisbane on 25 November 1987)
State of Independence - (Stevie, Michael and others performs on Donna Summer track. From: Donna Summer - 1982)
Yeah - (Stevie, Michael and others performs on Eddie Murphy track. From Love's Alright - 1992)

Back