Did Michael kiss Siedah?

Hehe yes, from Dangerous Tour Mexico...

siedah.gif

Is the full performance on this site? What song is that? WDAN?

I know a brief moment captured on film doesn't prove anything but there is serious chemistry in this picture imo.

2hd8zys.jpg

Really?? You see chemistry? Looks to me like he's simply disapproving of her horrid palm tree hairdo but doesn't know how to tell her :bugeyed

In all fairness, I like Siedah. Mike just looks super sleepy in that picture.

Really?? You see chemistry? Looks to me like he's simply disapproving of her horrid palm tree hairdo but doesn't know how to tell her :bugeyed

LMFAO. :rofl:

Yeah ...that photo is cute. But I'm not seeing a lot of "chemistry" in it.

Thanks to whoever provided the link to Siedah's tribute to Michael on YouTube...made me tear up. :cry:

Part of me thinks the idea of them having some kind of "affair" is hot and exciting... but another part of me wants to say NO out of sheer jealousy. LOL.

Don't forget getting distracted by her midriff and forgetting to sing on time.

Watch him feel her up @ 3:09-3:11. Then he's in a trance for a moment and forgets to sing @ 3:14. LOLOL

I'm not sure what he does with his hand at 3:18. I'll let the viewer decide. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt-3_KqmOk

I would ship them too! ;)

I know a brief moment captured on film doesn't prove anything but there is serious chemistry in this picture imo.

2hd8zys.jpg

Thanks for posting this! He is so distracted lol and his involuntary reaction *ahem* Wonder what he was thinking of doing :innocent:

LMAO @ some of the comments on the YT page (ex. 'one hell of an alabama black snake...')

2hd8zys.jpg

Woooooooooo,Michael looks so vulnerable here,he needs some caring from us :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt-3_KqmOk
i did watch it before,but i never focus on their interaction.
Gosh!!!what happened to Michael during 3:06-3:16????like Siedah was pregnant,and Michael was the baby's father and tried to hear the baby in Siedah's belly.......excuse my fic ^^

siedah.gif
umm is it to much to ask that this FULL thing be put back on yt?... or a full concert...i wanna know what song this is bc u do see Mike grinding away.

yea i found it to.... my nets SLOOOOOW so it took me a while lol.

she nasty! lol but im sure Michael was happy

I bet that's why Michael never did too much bumping and grinding on stage. He's too easily excited.

:rofl: You are so bad.

I'll bet he did. Its a good thing he was infront of her otherwise he sure wouldn't have been able to concentrate. :lol:

He probably told his people to make sure she danced behind him. :lmao:

Back