Did Michael kiss Siedah?

mosaic

Proud Member
There's a rumor that Michael suddenly kissed Siedah while they were recording in the studio. Is this true?

I also heard the same story.. I think it was true though!! :)

I've already made it up in my own mind that these two had a love affair because I love them together... I've decided that their love affair was brief but because neither one of them wanted it to interfere with work they decided to remain friends and never speak of it again. :)

I didn't know about kissing in the studio tho. Good job Mike!

I've already made it up in my own mind that these two had a love affair because I love them together... I've decided that their love affair was brief but because neither one of them wanted it to interfere with work they decided to remain friends and never speak of it again. :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hmm...I'd like to know the story behind this too. This is the same woman he spanked and thigh-rubbed, so it wouldn't suprise me lol.

Unlikely that she has or would blab though...

Hmm...I'd like to know the story behind this too. This is the same woman he spanked and thigh-rubbed, so it wouldn't suprise me lol.

Unlikely that she has or would blab though...

Michael was such an animal......:lmao:

Don't forget getting distracted by her midriff and forgetting to sing on time.

Watch him feel her up @ 3:09-3:11. Then he's in a trance for a moment and forgets to sing @ 3:14. LOLOL

I'm not sure what he does with his hand at 3:18. I'll let the viewer decide. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt-3_KqmOk

I would ship them too! ;)

I know a brief moment captured on film doesn't prove anything but there is serious chemistry in this picture imo.

2hd8zys.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I have watched this rehearsal many many MANY times... their chemistry here is one of the reasons I am SOOOO convinced these two had something going.. and yes, she seems so NOT the type to be blabbing to the media about it.

And as for 3:18... looked like an involuntary response to me. HOT, the both of them are together...

:lol: I have watched this rehearsal many many MANY times... their chemistry here is one of the reasons I am SOOOO convinced these two had something going.. and yes, she seems so NOT the type to be blabbing to the media about it.

And as for 3:18... looked like an involuntary response to me. HOT, the both of them are together...

I agree about 3:18. He had alot of those involuntary responses in concerts.

I'm starting to wonder if Michael was like JFK. He had so many women yet none of them ever hated him or blabbed about their relationships. It was a different era but still. If the different stories about him and various women are true then he worked some kind of magic
33aber4.jpg
nbcdc7.jpg
33bny4x.jpg
on them that makes them want to keep quiet.

Last edited:
I agree about 3:18. He had alot of those involuntary responses in concerts.

I'm starting to wonder if Michael was like JFK. He had so many women yet none of them ever hated him or blabbed about their relationships. It was a different era but still. If the different stories about him and various women are true then he worked some kind of magic on them that makes them want to keep quiet.

SQUEEEEE!!! I love the "involuntary" responses. Give me something to look out for when I watch him live.... :lol:

He working some magic on ME that's for sure. :love: I can't imagine a woman working with him and NOT getting excited about it. Clearly he and Siedah must have felt comfortable around each other, he's smacking her ass on stage and what not. Since it couldn't have been me, then I just project all my wishes for a relationship with him onto her...

I can see her keeping quiet especially since she knew how private he tried to be. If I had a relationship with him and he asked me not to tell, I guess I'd keep quiet too. Well I'd HAVE to tell like my close close girlfriend, but she'd keep my secret.

Oops. See! Projecting again... Sorry. :lol:

So who else knows about this kissing incident? I need to live through Siedah!

I wonder if he understood how difficult it would be to remain professional when he's touching a woman like that or thrusting his crotch in their face like he did to Jennifer in Come Together?

Tatiana lost control and paid by losing her job. lol

I wonder if he understood how difficult it would be to remain professional when he's touching a woman like that or thrusting his crotch in their face like he did to Jennifer in Come Together?

Tatiana lost control and paid by losing her job. lol

good on the girl for grabbing her chance!

Is that gif of Siedah from one of Michael's concerts? The girl is hot.

does anybody have the video where he spanks her?
jb76m1.gif

I've seen that part but I never saw the entire performance where was that?
I don't think he had a thing with her I think he was just very comfortable around her. with Sheryl on the other had there was some sexual tension going on he was so damn shy around her

jb76m1.gif

I don't think he had a thing with her I think he was just very comfortable around her. with Sheryl on the other had there was some sexual tension going on he was so damn shy around her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTcxKCjz-E

No sexual tension between Siedah and Michael? Have you seen the rehearsal video?

I saw that too. It's poetic, poignant, beautiful...

Don't forget getting distracted by her midriff and forgetting to sing on time.

Watch him feel her up @ 3:09-3:11. Then he's in a trance for a moment and forgets to sing @ 3:14. LOLOL

I'm not sure what he does with his hand at 3:18. I'll let the viewer decide. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt-3_KqmOk

I would ship them too! ;)

I know a brief moment captured on film doesn't prove anything but there is serious chemistry in this picture imo.

2hd8zys.jpg

SQUEEEE to this picture! Every time I see it I think they are both trying soooo hard not to burst into laughter.

good on the girl for grabbing her chance!

She jacked it up tho.. with Mike u gotta play that innocent "I'm not really interested" role.. I think he dug that. Siedah certainly didn't seem starstruck with him at all...

jb76m1.gif

Sheryl just looked uncomfortable to me most of the time.. like she didn't want to get too close to him.

Sheryl just looked uncomfortable to me most of the time.. like she didn't want to get too close to him.

I think Sheryl was intimidated. Although she did look more comfortable singing IJCSLY in the concert in Barcelona.

She jacked it up tho.. with Mike u gotta play that innocent "I'm not really interested" role.. I think he dug that. Siedah certainly didn't seem starstruck with him at all...

She wasn't discreet. That was her downfall.

Back