Details on Michael Jackson classical album

this is the kind of article i LOVE, when people talk about his personallity loving music, wow, i just, its amazing.

This is the project I want to hear above anything else. I hope that maybe they'll do something with it, try to keep it as close to his original vision as possible.

I think this is the project I wanted to hear most because it would be ONLY his vision going into this. I would love to hear an excerpt of this!

Thanks for this article. Had never sene it before and it's very interesting. Ofcourse it had been said that Michael was working on classical music, but I never knew it was this far already. There's many people out there who love classical music and he could find a big new audience listening to his music. Makes me so sad to read things like this. To see how he was working on so many new great projects and he was never able to finnish them.....

It would be a crime to not have this music released to the world. If Michael already made basic versions of them, then surely they can be completed. It's not every day that a star like MJ composes classical music. The closest we got to that were Little Susie and Scared of the Moon. I really hope we get a response from the guy that MJ hired.

Back