Details on Michael Jackson classical album

:cry:

I would've love to hear the pieces Michael was working on. So talented, gone so too soon..

Thanks for posting..

This is something I would give ANYTHING to hear...I've been thinking about this for so long now, since I heard he had been working on some...I know it would be absolutely incredible....I love classical and hearing what Michael had composed would be...just wow...I hope we hear something eventually...I don't care if it takes years lol

Michael still had so much to live for .... and to branch out into other directions like this.
A fabulous classical album and directing movies.
It breaks my heart :(

TY for posting that!
Michael had so many great plans. It makes me incredibly sad that he didn't get to put them into effect..

I sat at the piano and Michael hummed the missing part of one of the pieces. I had taken a little digital recorder with me and asked if I could record him. He was in perfect pitch.
I'd chop my arm off to hear that recording! ^

i remember reading this as an article in one of those "memorial" magazines, I was in LA and it was just after the memorial service.

Thank you so much for bringing this to me again... jeez, can you only imagine how amazing this music would be.....

Michael introduced me to classical music through Peter and the Wolf.... this would be a wonderful thing to listen to!

Wait, was any of the classical pieces that he had in mind actually recorded?

This implies that they are pretty much ready to be recorded! why don't they just do it, it's so frustrating. Judging by childhood, im thinking this is going to be very very rich and dreamlike music, i compose music like this myself :) lydian mode for all you musicians ;) and it'l probably use huge rich strings and horns, as mentioned in the article.

Yeah, if Michael left a lot of humming and other things to allow them to actually create the music, they should do it! They don't need MJ's vocals for it, therefore they can easily do it now!

I am waiting patiently for this to come out. Michael had so many dreams and projects that he wanted to work on. SIGH. It makes us appreciate more and more the things he left behind.

I read this article in 2009 and I was so excited.
On the David Frank's official website there is information on this project for so many months. But still there is no update.

http://www.davidmichaelfrank.com/

This is one of my biggest dreams - to hear this classical music. I hope that one day this project will see the light of day.

how amazing the numerous projects MJ has been working on.
I remember MJ talking about his fascination of classical music. That inspired him so much he said.
i'd also appreciate to hear that work !

A classical album? Gimme! I always find it interesting to see artists branded as "pop" artists expanding to classical music. Paul McCartney did it too with "Ecce Cor Meum", which was pretty good!

Last edited:
I began to think they had begun to do the classical album.
The music exists "Michael played the CD. It was very pretty music."
I think we`ll hear it one day.

I've contacted the guy MJ employed to ask about whether he's continuing the project and if the pieces will see the light of day. I'm hoping to get a reply.

I read this in 2009 and always hope it would have some progress.
I hope the estate can work this out. This one doesn't need MJ's voice.
If MJ already arrange most of the songs, they can just go ahead and do it.
I really want to hear these some day.

It would be awesome to hear anything related to this project. But i guess it would be commercially unsuccesful and no great major would ever sell this kind of stuff.

I've contacted the guy MJ employed to ask about whether he's continuing the project and if the pieces will see the light of day. I'm hoping to get a reply.

Please let us know if you get a replay :)

It would be awesome to hear anything related to this project. But i guess it would be commercially unsuccesful and no great major would ever sell this kind of stuff.

Of course is not commercial but I think anyone would be interested in releasing that.

It may not be a succesful as an album, but I think it's definitely commercial. I mean cmon, before MJ's death we (the fans) were the only ones buying sony's rereleases anyway. and theres plenty of us..so they still sell millions. I think it would definitely be worth releasing. And you can bet that many people would be interested. Not to mention, if it is indeed film-like music..maybe someone can buy the rights to use it in a film or production and gain even more money for the estate..

This is something I would give ANYTHING to hear...I've been thinking about this for so long now, since I heard he had been working on some...I know it would be absolutely incredible....I love classical and hearing what Michael had composed would be...just wow...I hope we hear something eventually...I don't care if it takes years lol

I'd love to have this, classical and written by Michael would mean so much for me. I really hope they're in talks over this one.
I don't mind if it takes a while but not too many years cause some of us are getting old now lol.

Thanks for posting this. I hope someday the estate and Sony will release.

MJ was working on so much and had so much going on.

So sad he didn't got to finish them.

Back