Designer Alexander McQueen Found Dead.

More of his fashions:

alexander-mcqueen-3.jpg

alexander_mcqueen_2.jpg

alexander-mcqueen-chunky-heel.jpg

alexandermcqueen.jpg

I'm so SO sad.
He was one of the last truly visionaries in fashion. His work was simply art and he was very much and idol and inspiration to me.
I still can't believe it.
RIP Alex, you will be sorely missed.

fuck my life......my biggest idols are going one by one,it's almost ridiculous,he finally did it like Isabella......R.I.P.

I know, after Michael the only other people I would consider idols of mine are McQueen and Galliano... I can't believe two are already gone. The world is loosing it's best people.

Last edited:
upon hearing this ...im ..ugh :( ....
loved his work , ..i have one of his scarfs too .:(

I'm so SO sad.
He was one of the last truly visionaries in fashion. His work was simply art and he was very much and idol and inspiration to me.
I still can't believe it.
RIP Alex, you will be sorely missed.

I know, after Michael the only other people I would consider idols of mine are McQueen and Galliano... I can't believe two are already gone. The world is loosing it's best people.

Michael's HIStory,Bjork's Homogenic and him have influenced my entire life....the school I chose to attend,my style,the base of my inspiration with everything I design where i work we copy him like crazy lol,my love for electronic music,the life I'm living because of that....I mean really loosing two of them in less than a year is insane...
I'm so angry so so angry,they represented our hope to reach something higher,they were pure expression and creativity...so unfair and hopeless.

Ahh! What is this world coming to? So devastating. I loved his work and will continue to do so. I love how he didn't follow the "norm" and his designs were always out of the box, very avant-garde.

RIP ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Back