"Defending Michael" by Thomas Mesereau

I'm so thankful Michael had Thomas Mesereau to defend him during that trial. Very touching article, also the one about MJ being compassionate about T Mez dying sister, so typical MJ!!
Love to T Mez! God Bless you!

:boohoo: wehhh... this makes my heart ache while reading this. Just thinking about the things Michael had to go through makes me cry.

My God, a "sea of fools." :no: Thank God for T-Mez. That man is truly a class act. Thanks to the OP for posting.

Great article/interview. I like Mesereau, I really admire his integrity.

Thanks for posting. I loove TMez!

Thanks for posting this great article. Very hard to read though. I had to pause several times before reaching the end... It was simply heart wrenching. >.

Mesereau is a class act. If I ever meet him someday, I will shake his hand and thank him for everything he did for Michael.

Thanks for posting this article.

you are very right, TMez...

i have to say...

soo many said that MJ didn't know how to handle money. that he didn't know the meaning of the word 'budget'. that he was economically foolish. that he was financially troubled. now, many of those people are looking for a handout/way to steal from Michael Jackson, by way of a lawsuit. is the economy really recovering, or is there a segment of society that thought it was recovering, because they thought they would have a crack at the meaning of a good economy:Michael Jackson? so many deadbeats out there. is there that many people that don't know how to be employed?

Last edited:
It was so horrible and awfull what they drag him through !! Im glad that Thomas Mesereau became his friend !! Im sure it meant everything to michael. Im still crying for him....

I haven't had the time to be here lately. I've been busier than I anticipated. However, I just had to take the time to log in to say THANK YOU for these! That was just so heart-warming (though very sad at the same time) to read. Wonderful words.

Articles like that make me cry..:(

Thank you...wish Michael had more than 4 years..

I hope these monsters will get punished..

It just makes me want to weep - again. The way this wonderful and gentle soul was persecuted by the vile and corrupt tabloid media, I hope when their time comes they rot in hell.

I wonder if Michael ever really recovered emotionally, but as Al Sharpton said, he never gave up, and how I hate Murrey for denying Michael the chance to be on top of the world again.

Anyone out there who is aspiring to be a lawyer needs to look to Tom as a shining example of how to be.....

He is a prime example of why defense lawyers are NEEDED....and how defense lawyers should conduct themselves.............

And for anyone who says F all lawyers, uh uh.....Tom Mez is the epitome of what being a lawyer is all about. That is why we have defense lawyers. For cases such as the one brought against Michael. From the sounds of it, had Michael gone with the lawyers he had on board prior to TM getting there, I think Michael would have been screwed.

Thank the good Lord that Michael and Tom came together when they did and he represented Michael. Michael had those 4 years after the trial with his kids thank God because of the diligence of this good man Tom Mez.

Tom, can I get your card should I ever get into trouble?

Back