Dear Santa... I would like this please.

Imagine driving that...all the looks you'd get from people!

I wouldn't ride that even though I REALLY want to. You're bound to cause a wreck, either by a hardcore MJ fan like me who wold immediately gape and not take their eyes away, or by an MJ hater who wants to hit the damn thing.

But OMG, a car like that driven anywhere would cause as much eyes to stop and look as a major car wreck or something.

I want Michael's children to have a good christmas at this difficult time. Especially Blanket, he "really loves" christmas. I hope Katherine lets them celebrate it even though she doesn't celebrate holidays.

I want Michael's children to have a good christmas at this difficult time. Especially Blanket, he "really loves" christmas. I hope Katherine lets them celebrate it even though she doesn't celebrate holidays.

I agree..I remember last year Michael left the decorations up outside the house because Blanket loved them so much..:hug:.....How I love that Michael...:blush:

I agree..I remember last year Michael left the decorations up outside the house because Blanket loved them so much..:hug:.....How I love that Michael...:blush:

yeah, and Otis said that neighbors were concerned about the christmas decortations still up and were complaining, and Michael's security says, "those wreaths are going nowhere."

OHH i want that too.

So i can ride Michael

yeah, seems like something i'd wanna ride myself...ride it fast.

yeah, and Otis said that neighbors were concerned about the christmas decortations still up and were complaining, and Michael's security says, "those wreaths are going nowhere."

yeah, seems like something i'd wanna ride myself...ride it fast.

:lmao:...the beautiful memories Michael has left us......I know this is funny but I too leave Christmas lights up inside the house.....just a couple because I LOVE them.......I love Otis..:lmao:......I was like aww...If the baby loves the decorations...the neighbors need to mind their business and leave them alone.....Michael could of cared less what they thought as long as Blanket was happy..:)...He was such a great Dad..

Don't worry, we'll all meet Michael in heaven when the time comes. :)

:angel:

well Santa is a bitch,so...

:brow: Didn't get what you wanted eh?

Awww!!! How cute. Thanks for sharing that, I never heard about that.

Dear Santa.. I Want this back
002.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww..me too..maybe if we all make a wish at the same time... :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

Dear Santa, please make Michael happy, this is what I want from you, wherever he is right now, I want him to be fine and happy! And for me... give me the chance to meet him! Please!

I wouldn't ride that even though I REALLY want to. You're bound to cause a wreck, either by a hardcore MJ fan like me who wold immediately gape and not take their eyes away, or by an MJ hater who wants to hit the damn thing.

But OMG, a car like that driven anywhere would cause as much eyes to stop and look as a major car wreck or something.

:lol: that's funny

I agree with this!

:lmao:...the beautiful memories Michael has left us......I know this is funny but I too leave Christmas lights up inside the house.....just a couple because I LOVE them.......I love Otis..:lmao:......I was like aww...If the baby loves the decorations...the neighbors need to mind their business and leave them alone.....Michael could of cared less what they thought as long as Blanket was happy..:)...He was such a great Dad..

omg...crying right now...this is so wrong...

Hee hee I love that story. We have such wonderful memories of Michael and he was such an amazing dad-his babies always came first. Otis rocks!

Back