Dear Santa... I would like this please.

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
16438_353738020570_697660570_9998818_5385286_n.jpg

:praying

Omg niiice! is it for sale? If so, how much?!

Imagine driving that...all the looks you'd get from people!

:lol: I thought this was going to be people's wish lists for Christmas but that would be in GD.

Anyways, is this photoshopped? But it is possible because people cover their cars with a material to make them a different color...

Dear Santa,

I want the person on the pics on the car back. :angel:

Thanks!

Nice car though. :yes: Looks cool. I just wish we could get Michael back....:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Me too! I want Michael back! :( But, the car is awesome though!

Obviously I wouldn't want a car over Michael being back. :mello:

In reality, I could have a car. Not Michael back. :sigh:

Don't worry, we'll all meet Michael in heaven when the time comes. :)

Dear Santa,

If you're reading this, I would like MJ back for Christmas. Otherwise all I want is for you to put Prince, Paris and Blanket into your sleigh and fly them over to London where I'm staying on c-mas eve so that I can give them each a huge hug and tell them that I care and that I'm there for them :cry:

Thank you! Hannah x

PS. If not, that car would be pretty cool :)

The car is beautiful...however..Santa...I too would so love to have Michael back here where he belongs...:cry:

:lol: I thought this was going to be people's wish lists for Christmas but that would be in GD.

Anyways, is this photoshopped? But it is possible because people cover their cars with a material to make them a different color...

They also have "stickers" that you can have printed to put on the car. I hate to call them stickers though because they are sealed under some kind of special "paint" so that they will stay..... I've seen a few around here with the different "stickers" on them. So maybe its not photoshopped?

Back