Dear Michael Jackson Fans....

Thank you for the message Rubiconski. It was very sweet of you.

It is a really difficult time right now. I know life must go on and will go on....even though at the moment I really don't know how I will ever be able to smile again. :cry: It feels nothing means anything and nothing makes sense. Michael made such a huge impact on so many people's lives...he brought so much JOY and HAPPINESS into all of our lives. :cry: I am so proud to be his fan and I am so proud of Michael for everything he did and accomplished on this planet. I am so happy I was able to see him so many times and I will forever cherish all those beautiful memories. I was always and will always be proud to be his fan! And I will be forever grateful to have been given the chance to see him one last time in March before he died. :cry: It really hurts my heart though to see people praising him NOW when he is gone. It makes me cry and ask WHY they couldn't be nice to him when he LIVED. :cry: I (and I am sure most of the fans) always understood what Michael was about and what a sweet, loving, caring, down to earth person he was. He was SUCH a good person and it is SO UNFAIR that he was taken away from all of us, but most of all...from his CHILDREN. It really PAINS MY HEART to see videos of him with his children and see how much the kids adored their daddy and how much Michael loved them. They are the reason he was happy and it is painful to know he was not given the chance to watch them grow up and spend more time with them. I am of course sad that I, myself, will never see Michael ever again...but what breaks my heart the most is that he was taken away from his children...and in a way...his children were taken away from him. I am in pain even though I didn't even know him personally...just sensed and loved his "spirit"....I can only imagine in what kind of pain those, who knew Michael and who Michael loved, are in right now. It must be unbearable. They are all in my prayers and I hope God will give them strength to get through all this. And even though we fans didn't know Michael personally and weren't "part of his life" in a direct way....it is still amazing to me that people care about us as well and send their condolances to us too. It does feel good and at the same time it always amazes me that people would care about US.

I am going to miss Michael more than words can ever express and he will always be in my heart, for the rest of my life. I will never forget him. I will love him FOR ALL TIME.

Thank you again for your kind words. May Michael live on in all of our hearts until the end of our days.

Michael I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Michael always did his duty and lived up to - and way beyond - his responsibilities in this world and I'm sure wherever he is tonight he is comforted by the outpouring of love and warm praises for all his hard work.

A life lived in generosity and kindness is the best tribute we can give to Michael :)

Michael always did his duty and lived up to - and way beyond - his responsibilities in this world and I'm sure wherever he is tonight he is comforted by the outpouring of love and warm praises for all his hard work.

A life lived in generosity and kindness is the best tribute we can give to Michael :)

That's very true, and the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that I am keeping Michael's legacy of "healing the world" and "helping the children" alive with my work as a pediatric nurse. And when I see the children smiling and laughing, they remind me of Michael. And that is a very comforting feeling. It's like his spirit lives on in children's smiles.

Thanks for the kind words.......

Michael loved his fans in life and we will all continue to love him still....

The world was blessed to have had such a sweet and kind soul on this earth.

Michael will always live in our hearts!
And our children and childrens' children will listen to his songs and admire him as much as we did!

He was an angel on earth, now he is back home in heaven!

We miss you Michael :(

Thank you for posting such kind sweet words to us.

I miss MJ . Wish he was still alive.

i feel so lonely to be a Michael Jackson fan in this difficult time ,,, he's been alwayes there to comfort us when lies spread but now every backstabber every enemy is so free to tell lies and make money ....

rest in peace Michael the one and only King of PoP,,,, but i'll nver stop praying for you and your children...

Back