Dear Michael Jackson Fans....

Rubiconski

Proud Member
Just wanted to stop by and say you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Michael Jackson was a music genius who united the whole world with his music.

I mean every one is paying tribute to one of God's unique creations that ever lived on planet earth.

Michael Jackson truly loved and cared for everyone he could reach. To him, it did not, indeed, matter if you are Black or White!

But he loved YOU, his fans, MOST of all.

ALWAYS remember that and celebrate the love and peace MJ evoked!

Stay strong, like Michael - who never gave up :)

So true, he was a genius who brought so many people together with his music. He will be dearly missed ;(

MJ was the luckiest guy in the whole wide world to have so many beautiful caring people keeping his flame lit.

Reading your messages makes me cry realizing the power of MJ's music and his loving persona.

We all need to be more like Michael Jackson :)

Luv ya!

Thats very sweet, thank you. I don't know how I'm coping right now. Everything just seems like a bad dream..
cry.gif

Thankyou, but, and I think I speak on behalf of all his fans, being a fan and supporter, was the very least we could do for someone who gave so much when really he didnt have to, Love you always Mike

Just wanted to stop by and say you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Michael Jackson was a music genius who united the whole world with his music.

I mean every one is paying tribute to one of God's unique creations that ever lived on planet earth.

Michael Jackson truly loved and cared for everyone he could reach. To him, it did not, indeed, matter if you are Black or White!

But he loved YOU, his fans, MOST of all.

ALWAYS remember that and celebrate the love and peace MJ evoked!

Stay strong, like Michael - who never gave up :)

Thankyou so much, that is very kind of you :cry:

Rubiconski, I know this must sound crazy, and I really am all over the place right now....but I get a really strong feeling that you knew Michael???

I don't know why...it's just instinct...sorry if I am wrong lol!

Rubiconski, I know this must sound crazy, and I really am all over the place right now....but I get a really strong feeling that you knew Michael???

I don't know why...it's just instinct...sorry if I am wrong lol!

I was thinking the same thing.

MJ was the luckiest guy in the whole wide world to have so many beautiful caring people keeping his flame lit.

If anything WE are the lucky ones, lucky to have recognized the goodness in him and lucky to have been graced by his love.

Thank you so much! That means a lot, and I know he loved us as much as we loved (love) him. He will never be gone because he lives on forever in our hearts. We knew how kind, loving and caring he was, and that was one of the main reasons we loved him so much.

What a wonderful thing to say. Thank you so much for your kindness.

We love him and miss him soo much. So so very much.

I miss him. Sweet Michael.

Thank you for your kind message, Rubiconski! We are very fortunate to have had Michael. We will always remember him & he will always have a positive effect on our lives.

Back