Dea raid another pharmacy!

why don't you just say it straight - you think Debbie killed Mike! or had something to do with it!

Lets not make that kind of conclusions. Everyones entitled to their own opinions. I admit.. Pharmacy+lunch grill sounds odd, never heard of such combination. I dont know who all these doctors are that are in these raids.. I havent read enough..

so the investigation/cause of death are done and this raid might not be related MJ's death at all?
this is killing me, day by day, not knowing what's going on...sometimes it looks like it's going nowhere and the only certainty we're left with is that Michael is dead and something very wrong happened that night
the media has already crucified Michael, I want at least the legal justice to be done...the last thing we can do for Michael :cry:

hmmm...interesting....a diner in a drugstore. Also Kline is so involved and he had his lawyers go on Larry King for damage control.....good try Kline...its not going to work!!

seems to be based around the lawsuit that fine filed against mj in 07 for unpaid bills and alias names were mentioned then. makes me wonder if this is seperate to the corroners report. yesterday everyone was like whys hes going back to kliens when they said the investigation/cause of death is done. i guess this could been seen as seperate and they are going after fines etc now because of whats come up during the investigation

I don't believe it has anything to do with the coroner....what I read was that it was the DEA that raided the pharmacy today, and NOT the LAPD or coroner.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=8385309

the Coroner though did go to Dr. Klein's on Wed....

This is America..you can have lunch in any Pharmacy..depending on your taste..Tablets or Liquids? Take your pick..
I wonder what they are up to now? We need some answers soon.

Last edited:
um klien used mickey fine...and if klien showed murray how to use propofol or told him about it, the yneed to connect him to murray.

what happend yrs ago in a lawsuit isn't what's causing this.

Back