Dangerous

OH HELLZ YEAH! ahah Dangerous all the way
I could listen to it without the aduio coz' the beats are insane
I could listen to it raw --who is it beat box anyone?? lol
I could listen to it on Acapella- will you be there? keep the faith? gone to soon?
raw-stripped or just play the whole thing!
Dangerous is the BEST album!

IMO Dangerous is his BEST...
But there's one song which I really really don't like: In The Closet

*runs away*

U betta run!

OMG!

In the Closet is one of my all time fave MJ jams on that album.

Just this morning I was dancing and singing in my underwear to that song. :mello:

OH HELLZ YEAH! ahah Dangerous all the way
I could listen to it without the aduio coz' the beats are insane
I could listen to it raw --who is it beat box anyone?? lol
I could listen to it on Acapella- will you be there? keep the faith? gone to soon?
raw-stripped or just play the whole thing!
Dangerous is the BEST album!

I've never really thought of it like that before.

But that is EXACTLY how I feel....:)

:dancin:

This is the perfect Michael Jackson album. From start to finish, it is a strong album. It was produced very brilliantly, every song flows into one another really well.

Each song was done so well, Michael could have made a video for any 1 of the 14 tracks.

Some say Thriller is the best album Michael ever did.....I beg to differ.

Although Bad was my first CD, I count Dangerous as the album that soldified my fandom for life. It is simply perfect and the Dangerous routine introduced at the American Music Awards in 1993 was and is just jaw dropping. It's my favorite song of his that he performed live. To me it's musical perfection. Just to add, since his passing, the song 'Gone Too Soon' has become even more poignant and powerful then it was before.

This is the perfect Michael Jackson album. From start to finish, it is a strong album. It was produced very brilliantly, every song flows into one another really well.

Each song was done so well, Michael could have made a video for any 1 of the 14 tracks.

Some say Thriller is the best album Michael ever did.....I beg to differ.

I strong disagree as well.

It was Dangerous...Dangerous was PURELY Michael, brilliantly done.

I was 13 when this album was released and it got me hooked on MJ. It remains my favourite album, though I'm still not at the stage where I can listen without any sadness so Im waiting for that moment to come again and I can have a smile on my face listening to it.

Theres so much diversity of genres on there, I could literally play it from start to finish and not want to skip one track. And the accompanying videos made the whole Dangerous era one that I treasure a LOT, it was the first time I ever went to a concert, 18th Aug Glasgow Green. There was no going back after then, I was a fan for life.

I was 13 when this album was released and it got me hooked on MJ. It remains my favourite album, though I'm still not at the stage where I can listen without any sadness so Im waiting for that moment to come again and I can have a smile on my face listening to it.

Theres so much diversity of genres on there, I could literally play it from start to finish and not want to skip one track. And the accompanying videos made the whole Dangerous era one that I treasure a LOT, it was the first time I ever went to a concert, 18th Aug Glasgow Green. There was no going back after then, I was a fan for life.

When I was a kid, Will You Be There and Remember the Time used to be on TV constantly.

My earliest memories of MJ.

I was 5.

:)

I feel like a horrible excuse for a fan!!! I just discovered (well.. saturday) Keep The Faith. Its is an amazing song. It might have something to do with the fact that i was 2 when the album was released... :) Dangerous has my favorite song ever on it, Will you be there.

I was never one for ballads, always loved energetic songs because I loved to dance to energetic music, so when I first got this album I think was when I was 14 or 15 years old I loved songs like Jam, Dangerous, and Remember the Time and was warming up to Why You Wanna Trip on Me. I also seemed to have a particular dislike for things that I wasn't practically hearing all the time. On his Bad and Thriller albums I would fast-forward songs like Liberian Girl and Speed Demon. I didn't develop a fondness for his other songs and ballads until over a month ago when I finally got to discover their lyrics and now I love practically every song Michael's written during his solo career, except Keep it in the Closet and Say Say Say. A lot of them bring tears to my eyes and even some of his energetic love songs since I feel when he sings those he's expressing deep feelings as if he has a girl that he loves with all his heart and then when he's back to reality he's alone once more, and in some of the songs he will sing he's feeling lonely.

Last edited:
Back