Dangerous

jamgirl86

Proud Member
Ok.

This is for fans who think this is the BEST album ever!

All the songs, the driving beats, the hooks, the melodies.

The feel.

All Dangerous fans stand up!

I stood up, this is my fav album, and i repped you just because i dug it haha

It's my favorite, and Remember The Time is my favorite song.

We already have similar threads, but however this is in fact my favourite album. :)
It has everything.

I'm here! It really DOES have everything. From, love, to pain, to helpin the world(lol) songs!:lol:

i don't know cos i love everything Michael...my fave song changes, too, according to my mood, perhaps. but Remember the Time is always, and i mean always, up there for me.

AOW/IT AIN'T TO MUCH STUFF JAM/IT AIN'T TOO MUCH/IT AIN'T TOO MUCH FOR ME TO JAM!!!

My God I love this album. GREATEST EVER!!! THE GIRL IS BAD/THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS. Lol I love that line it's like the progression from BAD to DANGEROUS, and DANGEROUS just has it all. I love that word now. DANGEROUS. Great word. DANGEROUS. Yep I'm gonna say it one more time cause it's the greatest word ever created and Michael created that word for me :) DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS!

Its my second favourite MJ album. One of the best albums ever created in my opinion. Dangerous is becoming very popular with the general public who are becoming acquainted with his music, Dangerous has been shooting up the album charts everywhere this week.

All the songs in Dangerous album will either melts my heart or makes me wantin to stand and dance to the song. I love all Michael's albums but Dangerous will be the only album that will make me go "wow" and "aww". It's such an unique and speical album. A album that i think EVERY household should have one. My fav album from Michael so i will say its the best album for all time.

This album made me a MJ fan back in 1991 when I was 8 years old and it's the best album ever.

AOW/IT AIN'T TO MUCH STUFF JAM/IT AIN'T TOO MUCH/IT AIN'T TOO MUCH FOR ME TO JAM!!!

My God I love this album. GREATEST EVER!!! THE GIRL IS BAD/THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS. Lol I love that line it's like the progression from BAD to DANGEROUS, and DANGEROUS just has it all. I love that word now. DANGEROUS. Great word. DANGEROUS. Yep I'm gonna say it one more time cause it's the greatest word ever created and Michael created that word for me :) DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS!

I absolutely ADORE ur post! DANGEROUS!!!! :punk:

my mom got dangerous when it first came out..like in that lil box and shit...man i remember that! But in my opinion Dangerous is my 2nd favorite album next to Off The Wall. For the old school feel i go with Off The Wall.

But if i wanna get down and Jam and Remember the Times that Michael broke down the color lines and made me realize that it don't matter if I am Black or White. Or if I never wanna get tired of my girl Driven Me Wild, I'll just take her In The Closet and tell her to lock it and have fun with her all day cuz i Can't Let Her Get Away. Or if I have the music blasting in my whip and people come over to me ask me "Who Is It?" I'll just say "Its Mike Jack singing to that new jack, so sit back relax and get on the floor!" And while we're at it we should Heal The World and learn to make it a better place. Also we shouldn't hate but we should learn to Keep The Faith! My friends would never have to ask me "Will You Be There?" I'll just tell them "I'm here and u should just Give In To Me" And if people are calling me MJ crazy I just say "Why You Wanna Trip On Me?" The music on this album is so good it feel likes its Gone Too Soon when it ends. But I just take it back to when that glass shatters! Cuz when that bass line begins its hazardous and DANGEROUS!

"Dangerous" is the best album that MJ has ever made. It's got everything. Apart from that, it set trends in the world of music -- take a look at the songs that are topping the charts today. They are all done the same way MJ did them in 1991.

"Dangerous" is an album ahead of its time. If it was released today, it would be super modern, with superb production and songs. Simply amazing.

And my favorite song off of that album is "Give in to me". That's probably the best song he ever did.

I just received Dangerous yesterday. I knew some of the songs - Jam, In the Closet, Remember the Time, Black or White, Who Is it, Give In to Me, and Will You Be There. But, I've never hear She Drives Me Wild! Wow, what a great song!

I LOVE this album!! It holds a special place in my heart as my favorite because I was about nine years old when it came out and I remember asking my mom for a copy for Christmas. It was my first MJ album and I played it over and over and over..."Black Or White" was my "happy song", and "Keep The Faith" helped me get through a lot of stuff as a kid. I used to try to play it out in the living room and crank the volume up and my mom would say, "Uhh, you can go play that in your room, you know." Aww, no love for MJ! Funny enough I didn't like "Give In To Me" or "Can't Let Her Get Away" as a kid, but when I got older I loved every song on the album.

I just received Dangerous yesterday. I knew some of the songs - Jam, In the Closet, Remember the Time, Black or White, Who Is it, Give In to Me, and Will You Be There. But, I've never hear She Drives Me Wild! Wow, what a great song!

I love She Drive Me Wild. I also love Can't Let Her Get Away, as the last post referenced.

Thriller is my all-time favorite MJ album, but Dangerous was great. I got Thriller in '84, got Bad the day (or maybe a few days after) it was released. Then I got Dangerous for Christmas in 1991.

When I think of Christmas '91, I think of Dangerous. I listened to that album ALL DAY&NIGHT.
And then the same for the next day. I freaking loved it and still do.

Dangerous was (and still is) phenomenal. But I still prefer Thriller and Bad over it. But that's not saying Dangerous wasn't great. It was (and is!).

So many great songs on Dangerous. To me, I remember thinking....wow....this is a new sound for MJ, esp when I heard new-jack tracks like She Drives Me Wild and Can't Let Her Get Away (which are 2 of my favorite tracks to this day).

And then of course you got the hits like Black or White and Remember the Time. Love them tracks of course. Give In To Me....oh **** I love that song. I requested that song at a junior high school dance, and he played it for me...I danced with this one chick to that song. lol Man, great memories.

The Dangerous era was great (until '93). It was before all the bull**** that haunted Mike. It was before the allegations and before MOST of the greedy suckas. The Dangerous era wasn't as hot as the Thriller or Bad eras (thanks to the media speculations about plastic surgery, skin color, etc), but it was still HUGE.

MTV dedicated a ton of time to MJ during the Dangerous era. I have hours upon hours of tape recorded off of MTV (if I can ever find it).

Give it up for Dangerous. One helluva great time to be alive.

Last edited:
Dangerous is my favorite album. The cover is great, the songs are great, the aesthetics for all the videos clips is great. I just love it, plus admittedly this is the era which i enjoy him the most. I used to like the bad era more but dangerous is my new favorite.
Plus his hair was the best here, evne though it was pretty similar in Bad too haha

Dangerous is my favorite album of his, hands down.

I love the older material, but there's just something about the song selection and ordering, as well as the individual tracks themselves.

"Who Is It" is an amazing track, and I've even learned to love HTW and GTS.

Dangerous is my favorite album of his, hands down.

I love the older material, but there's just something about the song selection and ordering, as well as the individual tracks themselves.

"Who Is It" is an amazing track, and I've even learned to love HTW and GTS.

:punk:

Hell Yeah!!!

I asked my neighbour for a favour/ she said later.............!!!

I have to tamper with the tracklisting a bit for maximum enjoyment. It's toploaded with songs that share similar sounds - sounds that were fresh in 1991 but less so today - so I've chopped out SDMW and CLHGA. I also removed Keep the Faith coz I don't much care for it. Gone Too Soon gets included on days when I'm not feeling cynical and indie rock, but it can otherwise stay as a bonus track. ;)

01. Jam
02. Why You Wanna Trip On Me?
03. In The Closet
04. Remember The Time
05. Black Or White
06. Heal The World
07. Who Is It?
08. Give In To Me
09. Will You Be There?
10. Dangerous

That's pretty much another album to place with the universally recognised classics now.

Last edited:
IMO Dangerous is his BEST...
But there's one song which I really really don't like: In The Closet

*runs away*

IMO Dangerous is his BEST...
But there's one song which I really really don't like: In The Closet

*runs away*

You don't like In The Closet? What?? Do you have a favorite song on Dangerous?

This album is my fave by far. The hookups are fierce!!! I defy anyone not to listen to Dangerous and keep still at the same time!!!
I love that line too "the girl is bad....the girl is dangerous"!!! Love it!!! Miss you Michael

Back