Dangerous elimination game - thank you for playing! WINNER ANNOUNCED! Page 52 / post 779!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it?

omfg this game is gonna be very very hard to choose

dangerous is my fav michael jackson album/era/ omg sighs this is the game ive been waiting for ok this is hard im am gonna pick the song that i dont blast as much um
WHO IS IT damn that was very hard sighs

@dangerous_88
hey buddy i hope you had fun on your vaction much .love im am loving your games

um im am guessing bad, thriller, and off the wall will be next and look after that can you do his tours

THE HISTORY TOUR SETIST ELIMINATION THREAD
THE DANGEROUS TOUR SETLIST ELIMIATION THREAD
THE BAD TOUR TOUR SETLIST ELIMINATION THREAD
THE THIS IS IT TOUR SELIST ELIMINATION THREAD(when the setlist finally be known)

THE VICTORY TOUR SETLIST ELIMINATION GAME

plzzzzzzzzz dangerous 88 plzzzzzz do the tours ok

hahaha yeah sure,we can do the setlists as well :D

and thanx for your warm messages...this place feels like home, especially cuz i was sad a lot of times when i thought of Michael and how much he would've loved the cruises i've been to... :(

Michael Can't Let Her Get Away, but I sure can. :pth:

I've listened Dangerous for the past week and I already thought I knew what to vote for but it seems it's harder than I thought! But yeah.. Heal the world :(

I refuse to let a Teddy Riley produced song be the first one that gets voted off...
I'll have to recruit all my contacts from facebook and force them to vote on Keep The Faith or something :p

This is soooo hard because Dangerous is my favorite album from MJ! I'm going to have to go with Keep the Faith. I always hit the skip button with that song :(! Sorry MJ!

I can't understand the folks saying In the Closet or Who is it is the worst song on the album :O??

I'm not going to make a decision this round, because I honestly love all the songs on this album, same with Bad, Thriller and Off The Wall album. History and Invincible are albums on which songs could have been omitted. It's no longer pure briliance. The best songs on History and Blood On The Dancefloor album constitute the last masterpiece of Michael. The Ghosts film was pure brilliance as well. Invincible wasn't.

hahaha yeah sure,we can do the setlists as well :D

and thanx for your warm messages...this place feels like home, especially cuz i was sad a lot of times when i thought of Michael and how much he would've loved the cruises i've been to... :(

yayayaayayayayaaya setlist!!!!!!!!

im am so happy omg
and you welcome buddy.. and awwww glad you had a great time and awwww you were thinking about mike awwwwwww...... yea he woulda love the cruises...

I'm not going to make a decision this round, because I honestly love all the songs on this album, same with Bad, Thriller and Off The Wall album. History and Invincible are albums on which songs could have been omitted. It's no longer pure briliance. The best songs on History and Blood On The Dancefloor album constitute the last masterpiece of Michael. The Ghosts film was pure brilliance as well. Invincible wasn't.

i love all the songs too but it is just a game..., its just what u feel at the moment that you like more.

chickeeeeen!:tease:

Can't Let Her Get Away

ROUND 1 RESULTS:

1. CAN'T LET HER GET AWAY - 20
2. IN THE CLOSET - 6
3. SHE DRIVES ME WILD - 4
4. WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON ME - 3
4. KEEP THE FAITH - 3
5. GONE TOO SOON - 2
6. HEAL THE WORLD - 1
6. WHO IS IT - 1
6. GIVE IN TO ME - 1

The ice-breaker this time is... Can't Let Her Get Away .

The video to accompany the song , that I find really interesting (the video I mean) which is made by our video-boss BIG DB2B :) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3eX_sDi08

Nice work, Dom! :)

Here goes the next round!

ROUND 2

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Jam
2. Why You Wanna Trip On Me
3. In The Closet
4. She Drives Me Wild
5. Remember The Time
7. Heal The World
8. Black Or White
9. Who Is It
10. Give In To Me
11. Will You Be There
12. Keep The Faith
13. Gone Too Soon
14. Dangerous

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

6. Can't Let Her Get Away

My vote goes for She Drives Me Wild ...

It seems that the "she" in the song is the same as "her" in Can't Let Her Get Away... the songs are too similar!!!

Re: DANGEROUS ELIMINATION GAME - Can you handle it? ROUND 2 - PAGE 4 / POST 51

This is impossible....best MJ album......

HHHmmmmm.....

Gone Too Soon

Sorry...................

She Drives Me Wild!

(I can't believe somone voted WII and GITM... *faints*)

she drives me wild

Gone too soon...yall are killin me..yall are trying to vote off all the songs where MJ brought the funk

Gone Too Soon!

She Drives Me Wild

WYWTOM.. It gets very repetetiv, but I love the song.

She drives me wild!

After this round, I have no idea what song I will vote...

Back