Dancing Machine Featurette

You are so cool for posting that.
And yes, MJ did look hot performing. Overexposure to pure awesomness.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so strong and forceful. Me likey!:wild:

Thanks. :) I was wondering if my post would get blocked or deleted or something, but anyway it's youtube so technically it's not like I'm pointing everyone to a bootleg copy or anything, right? :D

MJ really looks AMAZING. If I didn't know it was him, I wouldn't think it was a 50-year-old man there... plus he's rarely seen in a short-sleeved shirt. Just wishing the camera was a lot closer to the mirror so we could all see his dance face... ;D

I guess I was too late when I found it. I want to see part 1, too!

i have the blu ray and part 1 isn't much in my opinion part 2 has more stuff and more dancing in the studio

If thats the case it makes it kind of pointless. I feel they were bullshiting abit about how much footage they got.

It was awesome and more awesome, but you know....it still hurts to watch him sometimes. I mentally take a deep breath before I do

I am really glad over those clips, but at the same time disappointed. I thought I would see much more of Michael in the studio rehearsing...here are just glimpses of him and Travis. As usual Sony doesn´t give the fans what they want..... Well well, the Dancing Machine Featurette is the only reason I will buy this Dvd and of course to have the movie.

Unfortunately I can't see Part 1 but thank you very much!!! Where is this from? My DVD doesn't contain this... :)

I can't see the first part either...it's says that veoh.com is not available im my country, but thank you for the second part, it's great...

Dear friends, the part 1 is no longer available on veoh and youtube. If there is anyone who has already downloaded it, can you please reupload it somewhere else?

Back