Dancing Machine Featurette

michael4eva

Proud Member
So sadly this is the only real new footage it sounds a mj rehearsing and It sounds amazing.Mj wearing a short black tshirt which you rarely see him in when performing ( if ever)..and infront of mirrors which I have only seen in that little snippet on Private Home Movies..So what is it like? I really wana see it but i guess you can't put up isolated clips...Does mj do new moves?

I am shocked and so so disappoionted there is no new footage that was promised and no new songs that were obviously rehearsesd.I have no idea why this ws not shown and it s a disgrace.But that is another point...But it is shameful..Then again it is another way sony is saying '' fcuk you mj and his fan's imo''

I am still waiting for my bluray to come in, so I haven't seen this feature yet, if it's gonna be included on my version anyways.....I agree though....I wish there was more rehearsal footage...I mean, i like the special features...but i think we can all agree that we don't want Meet the Band and Meet the Vocalists features...We want Michael !!! In any way, shape or form....I wanted to see more rehearsal footage too, which we were promised...I don't know why they can't include this....

I hope someone can post it anyways just to see for those who don't have blue ray.

Hi. Someone already posted this on youtube. It had two parts, but when I open the first part, it says "This video contains content from Sony Pictures Movies & Shows, who has decided to block it."

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXpzyJvi9VI&feature=channel

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMnfi-47NY&translated=1

Does the Sony thing on the first part mean it was taken down completely or I just can't view it and others can?

Thank you so much. The first part is blocked but I loved the second and wanted to get an idea of what it was. Thanks again.

Thank you so much. The first part is blocked but I loved the second and wanted to get an idea of what it was. Thanks again.

You're most welcome. :) Been searching online for days. I don't have a blu ray player so I just had to get a 2-disc DVD set which had 2 versions, one with free photo booklet and lenticular card, and one with the dancing machine featurette but no freebies. I chose the former. I don't want to buy the other DVD set just to get the Dancing Machine featurette. If anyone has seen the Unfinished Rehearsals posted somewhere, please let me know. I'm dying to see it. :(

Hi. Someone already posted this on youtube. It had two parts, but when I open the first part, it says "This video contains content from Sony Pictures Movies & Shows, who has decided to block it."

Part 1

Part 2

Does the Sony thing on the first part mean it was taken down completely or I just can't view it and others can?

Thank you for part to im in bits over it :cry: but thank you xoxo

I saw the second link yesterday. Fantastic! I have the blu ray with Dancing Machine on it but no blu ray player at the mo. That little snippet should hold me over tho. :yes: He looks so strong and powerful in that footage. He.Looks.Great! Love the Rocky boxing moves, too. :D

The shows were going to be great. :(

I want to **** the ****** **** outta Murray after watching this tho. grrrrrrrr!

I hope no one minds me saying this but Michael looked really good in his black t-shirt and pants. I am used to see him with sleeves all the time.

i love it!!! i keep watch it everyday ... i love that he was wearing a t-shirt lol

kind of off subject but does anyone have a clip of the footage with the meeting where MJ laughs ? :).......... the above footage was awesome !

:wild:I know right? I was like ... OMG!!! :bugeyed he's in a tee. :D

I was also like... Travis move please!:tease: So I can see Michael's booooooootiful face in the mirror:no:

LOL I KNOW!! MOVE TRAVIS!! MORE MICHAEL FOR USSS!!!
and he looks really good .. i wish there was more clip though .. i would've love to see him dancing to IN THE CLOSET in front of the mirrror that would've been sexyyy hahaha :wub:

Last edited:
Watching tom dance to 2 Bad was fun. I love that they decided to take the arm spin from 2 Bad for the Drill.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How many different days of footage were in that one clip !!!!!!!!!

why o why can they not just put uneditied rehersal footage on the dvd instead of these small segments..There were hours of genius in all these little clips..From him in the hat..To the mirror(2days...maybe more)..to working with back updancers in that small dark room(which looked really stripped away and raw)..to different days on stage...And we get this lol...Better than nothing but come on!

All these clips were there..But snippets...They could have made a section showing these moments in their full or at least larger parts..

I am just astounded that they would not think or be allowed to do this...Something is strange about that..Why put these tasters and not give us more knowing this is what we want? Absurd imo..an absolute travesty and whilst i loved every moment and thankyou for uploading it..It angers me that we can't see more and seemingly for no apparant reason

Maybe a new dvd will come out one day entitled the extra bits or something..One can hope...But those clips were golden..Absolute gold for any dancer, innovater, fan, creative person..It is just gold and we are given tiny amounts!!!!

Sorry to go on but i know everyone on here feels the same..This is the best and freshest segment of new footage we have on the dvd..And it is only 10 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ....

I think if they showed us all the clips in full, Sony would have nothing left to sell on DVD for fans for the next 10 years. That's why they do these little clips here and there I assume.

While its good for this stuff to be released, I think it should have been in the theatrical release. It didn't feel like a documentary but more like they were showing us what we missed. The whole film should've been more like this, with the option of having the unedited performances as extras on the dvd. I wanna see part one though, lol.

Part 1

Part 2

You are so cool for posting that.
And yes, MJ did look hot performing. Overexposure to pure awesomness.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so strong and forceful. Me likey!:wild:

I think if they showed us all the clips in full, Sony would have nothing left to sell on DVD for fans for the next 10 years. That's why they do these little clips here and there I assume.

I agree. Maybe they'll release a special "limited edition" disc with "never-before-seen" 30 minutes of rehearsal footage every year until we get all the 100+ hours of footage they're talking about! :no:

By the way, if anyone can point me to the right direction where to see "The Unfinished Rehearsals," I'd really appreciate it...

Back