Dancer Timor on working with Michael: now video with subtitles

that was so nice...thanks for uploading that for us!

Gosh, MJ........I wso wish people could eb on TV telling stories like these instead of the crap thats raging out there!

Thanks so much!

LOL about the different cologne the next day, hehe ;)

Wow, that was very moving. It made me smile. I could tell that Timor was very emotional. What a nice guy. I wish more decent people like him would come out and talk about Michael with so much respect, just like what Timor did.

thanks for posting...wonderful interview...................that whole production staffseemed to be so touched by him...

Last edited:
Re: Dancer Timor on Dutch tv tonight (jul15): updated: now with preview

Wow that was powerful. The way he spoke about him. They asked him if MJ really wanted to do these shows...which he then said he was happy all the time. He always arrived with a big smile on his face. He was easily gonna do these 50 shows he said. And when they asked what a really special moment was that he'll never forget, Timor then explained what it was.

When Timor finally got to meet Michael and he hugged him, he explained that Michael always hugs people and taps them on their back with his hand briefly..that's his way of hugging. He says he smelled MJ's ..smell and could always know when MJ was around..because of that smell. (perfume)..so one day when Timor was doing something..he had said 'hey i smell MJ' ..and then all of the sudden MJ stood behind him and he looked all shy and stuff.

So the next day..MJ used a different perfume...how cool :). He also said MJ's sense of humour was fantastic.

yes that was a pretty cool interview. It is amazing how he said that once you are in Micheal's presents once you know his smell. I certainly believe this. He described a happy, energetic, eager Michael. Not at all what they are saying in the press. it is nice to hear from someone who was there with him first hand. I believe that this man is sincere.

I heard many people say how strong his perfume was, Latoya said the same thing when she went back to his house right after he died, that she could smell his presence everywhere...and fans who met him always said the same thing
Timor said exactly how I feel, that he lives in us and we can't put Michael in the past tense and that he inspires us to continue to do what he did

Great interview. "I smell michael jackson" lol oh man!

I would give anything to smell michael jackson. Ppl who have met michael are so blessed. I really hate that michael is gone. It pains me to know he's permentely gone forever here on earth. sigh sigh sigh!

Michael was ready to blaze the stage yet once again and now this mess.

We went from cloud 9 to 6 feet under, in the blink of an eye. ugh! It just pains me.

Great interview, thanks for that.
Aww, I've always wished to 'smell' Mike, I was even talking to my friend about what kind of cologne he uses, some fans had found out what it was I think long time ago... Sigh......

Thank you so much for posting this, Hoofmark!!!!

And thank you Timor for speaking out!

He talked beautifully, it broke my heart all over again. Michael's glowing aura, how you forget everything in his presence, the wonderful man that he is...
I can barely talk about him in the past tense myself. It still seems unreal to me, to wake up and know that Michael Jackson is no longer in this world. My mind keeps telling me that's impossible.

I think the "I smell Michael Jackson" bit will become a classic, lol. Priceless.

That was absolutely beautiful. I havent cried for two days but I know that tears were just waiting. Now I am crying because I love that man sooo much.

:cry: oh god :cry:

that was so moving... i cant take this, he actually wanted to do the shows. he was excited.. he never got the chance. its tragic even from a non fan point of view. how do we cope knowing this :(

Thank you so much Hoofmark. What a great and refreshing guy that Timor is. A good interview.

I loved how he said he talks about Michael like he's here, present. That is how many feel :)

Thank you very much for the video and for working out the subtitles!!!

Back