Dancer Timor on working with Michael: now video with subtitles

Hoofmark

Proud Member
Timor Steffens, the Dutch dancer, who was supposed to be on the This is It concerts, talked to Dutch tv show RTL Boulevard on Wednesday, July 15. Timor was a contestant on the RTL show SYTYCD.

He says: "What I want to do is talk to the Dutch tv. That's because there are all kinds of rumors about Michael that are not true. Because I did rehearsals with him every day, I do think there are a few things people in Holland should know".

UPDATE: the full interview with subtitles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHhppK9QK0

Last edited:
Re: Dancer Timor on Dutch tv tonight (jul15)

I will try and record and translate it, and make it available through MJJC tv.

Re: Dancer Timor on Dutch tv tonight (jul15)

Excellent! Thank you!
I think more people like him need to come out to put all those rumours to rest. :yes:

Re: Dancer Timor on Dutch tv tonight (jul15): updated: now with preview

I thought the dancers had a contract preventing them from speaking out? Thats what the guy who owned the dance studios said. Obviously not..

See 'rehearsed with him everyday' now why were fans on here the other day talking about Michael hardly going to any rehearsals...! Why can't we have anything like this on UK TV..we just have randomers who actually know nothing.

Cool but i don't really like RTL boulevard.. Ohh well i will watch if it gets worse i can always turn it off.

I don't think they will getting worse because they won't do that if there is a MJ-dancer....

Oh what a horrible hypocrit Albert Verlinde really is...did you guys see him acting all cool and extremely friendly with Timor? Really..fuck him. He's horrible.

Wow that was powerful. The way he spoke about him. They asked him if MJ really wanted to do these shows...which he then said he was happy all the time. He always arrived with a big smile on his face. He was easily gonna do these 50 shows he said. And when they asked what a really special moment was that he'll never forget, Timor then explained what it was.

When Timor finally got to meet Michael and he hugged him, he explained that Michael always hugs people and taps them on their back with his hand briefly..that's his way of hugging. He says he smelled MJ's ..smell and could always know when MJ was around..because of that smell. (perfume)..so one day when Timor was doing something..he had said 'hey i smell MJ' ..and then all of the sudden MJ stood behind him and he looked all shy and stuff.

So the next day..MJ used a different perfume...how cool :). He also said MJ's sense of humour was fantastic.

THANKS TIMOR ! ! ! ! ! ! I as dutch fan am PROUD of people like you talking positive about MJ ! ! ! Keep up the good work.

go timor!

Can we please get some video footage of this interview
and a transcript -

Please :angel:

I'd like to see the video too,please!

I'm uploading a video as we speak. I've translated it with subtitles!

Wow that was powerful. The way he spoke about him. They asked him if MJ really wanted to do these shows...which he then said he was happy all the time. He always arrived with a big smile on his face. He was easily gonna do these 50 shows he said. And when they asked what a really special moment was that he'll never forget, Timor then explained what it was.

When Timor finally got to meet Michael and he hugged him, he explained that Michael always hugs people and taps them on their back with his hand briefly..that's his way of hugging. He says he smelled MJ's ..smell and could always know when MJ was around..because of that smell. (perfume)..so one day when Timor was doing something..he had said 'hey i smell MJ' ..and then all of the sudden MJ stood behind him and he looked all shy and stuff.

So the next day..MJ used a different perfume
...how cool :). He also said MJ's sense of humour was fantastic.
:hysterical: LMAO!! *sigh* Michael...

Thank you. Oh its despressing hearing Timor speak about how enthusiastic Michael were about these shows... He had so much to look forward to.

Last edited:
Damn I almost made it through the day without crying. I can't stand the memorial footage! Makes me feel so empty. People singing his songs make me realize he'll NEVER sing again :cry:

Thanks!!
It's interesting to note that every single person he comes in contact with is bound to mention his glowing Aura! I always found that extremely strange and interesting.

Love the interview. Thanks for sharing it. I need this positive stuff right now. I wish I had the opportunity to smell Michael Jackson - LOL! I bet he smelled really good.

Although I hate RTL Boulevard this was really nice. It's good to hear how MJ really was in his last weeks.

Back