Daily News - July 15, 2009 - Wednesday

Re: Tito Jackson Talks About Michael's Alleged Drug Problems

the family need to keep their mouths shut are they stupid or what

I really don't know what the f^^k is wrong with them. It looks like they are working with the media to destroy Michael and his legacy forever. Who's next for the interview? I don't blame Michael if he didn't want to talk with them.

Just wanted to mention another little funny cartoon I saw today in the Mirror. Basically it showed MJ in the clouds in heaven again and had the title (can't remember exactly, I'm paraphrasing): "After the memorial hysteria Michaelmania finally subsides" and then it showed an angelic figure (it looked like God) showing MJ with his finger and screaming: OMG! IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!! :lol:

Re: Tito Jackson Talks About Michael's Alleged Drug Problems

I really don't know what the f^^k is wrong with them. It looks like they are working with the media to destroy Michael and his legacy forever. Who's next for the interview? I don't blame Michael if he didn't want to talk with them.

I can truly see why Michael made this long time lawyer the executor of his will...............

someone at work had said when Michael died that he was not speaking to Tito..........ummm???

if that is true... I think it stems from that debacle Tito arranged in Devon...

watching Joe last night on ABC... I can see that some family members including Joe... were really not tactful in cashing in on him... I do
know they love him and are hurting... but Michael was the goldmine to
the family............and even though Janet did well.......she was always
speared that burden becuz Michael carried it...

everyone cashed in on Michael ... but maybe except his mother..and his kids............Joe said that Michael would pay for everyone in his staff cell phone bill... people would call him... needing money and he would just help them.............I can truly understand "if" Michael was dependent on substances..........he carried a very heavy burden... a very heavy one...

The MSN home page has an article on about the police denying the rumours about the investigation. I am trying to avoid that stuff, but I thought I would let everyone know in case it is something important.

L.A. County prosecutor "resigns" after discussing Michael Jackson case on Larry King Live.

A veteran prosecutor resigned from the Los Angeles County district attorney's office this week after her supervisors learned that she had discussed the Michael Jackson case while appearing last week as a panelist on CNN's "Larry King Live."

Robin Sax Katzenstein, who was on leave from the district attorney's sex crimes division, appeared as a legal analyst on King's Friday broadcast and said there would be problems bringing a potential criminal case...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...scussing-jackson-case-on-larry-king-live.html

Whats with the blabbing thats going on within the Jackson family?.....they know what they know, so why keep going to the damn tabloids of all publications to air MJ's dirty laundry? This is really pissing me off! I suppose its okay to actually sell MJ's soul to the highest bidder now?

Whats with the blabbing thats going on within the Jackson family?.....they know what they know, so why keep going to the damn tabloids of all publications to air MJ's dirty laundry? This is really pissing me off! I suppose its okay to actually sell MJ's soul to the highest bidder now?

I don't get it either.

Yeh that is ticking me off too...its unbelivable!
Poor michael :(

I just saw footage of the Detective coming out of Arnold Klein's office and being questioned by the media. When they asked him how many doctors they were investigating, he told them that they were NOT investigating doctors....they were investigating the Michael Jackson case. This jives with what I have been thinking all along....the only reason they are talking to doctors and getting medical records is so that they can justify whatever drugs they found in Michael's home. If he has lupus, then I am sure he was taking several medications for that. The DA needs to know this. I, have changed my mind again...I am not with LaToya anymore. I don't think Michael was murdered. I think it was an accident and that Murray is the only doctor that was involved.

Back