D.J AM is dead!

R.I.P Adam.

My brother was a big fan and me and him are both fans of Blink 182 so the plane crash was bad, but my bro will be pretty shocked when I tell him now :(

R.I.P

:no:

Another person lost...

I didn't know very much about DJ AM, but I knew of him. I just can't believe this. It's like death has been working overtime in the celebrity world. Now DJ AM is gone, too...and so young.

May his family, friends and fans be comforted during this time.

RIP DJ AM.

I know people die everyday but what the fuck man?!?! RIP DJ AM They're all dropping like flies for godsakes!!!!

I'm devastated, i was so happy when he survived that plane crash and for this to happen I am just in tears, R.I.P. :cry: :cry:

I remember when they had the plane crash, I remember it like it was yesterday...and now he's dead?
what happened?! did depression take over? this is so wrong, so sad

Adam was an amazing person who helped so many throughout his lifetime, including myself. Everyone knew he was a recovering addict, he helped so many stay tough and helped us see a better day. After he was in his plane crash, he wasn't the same, but he was so happy to be alive. When stress builds up, you don't know what to do. He turned to something that he swore he would never do again. Many will remember Adam through the crash, some will remember his personal life, many will remember him being one of the most amazing DJ's of our lifetime, those lucky enough will remember him as an amazing friend, someone you could turn to at any moment. I please ask, remember him as a hero, a person who helped myself and others. We were looking at death and this angel came and swept us up offering us help with our problems. Adam will truly, be missed. R.I.P. Adam we love you.

Sad :(

RIP Adam

He can go to stay with MJ in the heaven now

aw i found this on his twitter

I straight SHED A TEAR in the dj booth tonight when i played "Human Nature" That was my fav song as a boy. Sounds like my childhood. :(
1:52 AM Jul 10th from web

I can't believe this... This is just awful.

R.I.P. DJ AM

Sigh... well, even though I'm not too known about this man, rest in peace. It's been al around the Net, so it HAS to be pretty damn serious.

And I didn't know MJ knew him... wow, so sad :sad:

Death is always all around us, I think what's most disturbing is that it is high profile people that at least one person has heard of....Maybe it's a sign to start making a change for yourself...for the better of course.

What a shocking tragedy. He always seemed like a level headed guy. I don't think he was ever the same after that plane crash. Hope he finds peace now.

Back