D.J AM is dead!

Are you lying? No links and no confirmation anywhere of this. How do you know he's dead?

Oh man, it's on TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/dj-am-dies/

Cops tell us DJ AM -- also known as Adam Goldstein -- was found dead this afternoon in New York City.

Law enforcement sources tell us he was found in his apartment at around 5:20 PM.

We're told DJ AM had not been seen or heard from for a few days. We're told one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on his apartment door.

We're told the friend called the police, who broke down the door and then found DJ AM's body.

Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when the airplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/dj-am-dies/#ixzz0PWUiwcIQ

Are you lying? No links and no confirmation anywhere of this. How do you know he's dead?

well that shows how far you looked. dont accuse me of lying about someones death, thats disgusting.

Oh, how very sad! After all he has been through and overcome, too. :(

well that shows how far you looked. dont accuse me of lying about someones death, thats disgusting.

None of the posts that confirmed the story were posted when I posted. Too many hoaxes and I couldn't find the story in a search engine. TMZ. Gawd.

Last edited:
omg i'm freaked out and i can't be freaked out all alone. so here we go, i'm sorry. i found this from another board.

E New's interrupted with a breaking news of this story. What was really weird about that whole final destination thing was that he was suppose to be on that flight to buffalo that crashed and cancelled it. Here's the story about that.
Sixth sense? Call it what you will but Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM was supposed to be on Continental flight 3407 that crashed just 5 miles from the Buffalo Airport on February 13th, killing 50 people.

Just last September Adam and former Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker were the only surviving passengers on a Lear Jet heading to the Van Nuys airport. The crash killed four people.

On Friday the 13th, Goldstein was to board flight 3407 and evidently had a bad feeling and decided to drive to his destination instead. TMZ is reporting that Adam said that from here on out his flying days are over and will only book events that he would be able to drive to.

I know this isn't the right place to write this. But right now I'm bawling my eyes out. Michael knew DJ AM and I know for a fact he called to check on him after the deadly plane crash last year. Adam was a friend to me, he helped me get sober when I was 16 and would call frequently to check on how I was doing. When my first son was born he called and sent flowers. When my second son was born he did the same. He was an amazing person who helped MANY people on the road to sobriety. The last time that Adam called was on June 1st, my oldest sons birthday. I checked on TMZ a bit ago or Michael updates....and I see my dear friend, my hero, my savior has been found dead. This is such a low point right now, today. The only thing I know is....he's truly at peace now. RIP Adam I love you.

I know this isn't the right place to write this. But right now I'm bawling my eyes out. Michael knew DJ AM and I know for a fact he called to check on him after the deadly plane crash last year. Adam was a friend to me, he helped me get sober when I was 16 and would call frequently to check on how I was doing. When my first son was born he called and sent flowers. When my second son was born he did the same. He was an amazing person who helped MANY people on the road to sobriety. The last time that Adam called was on June 1st, my oldest sons birthday. I checked on TMZ a bit ago or Michael updates....and I see my dear friend, my hero, my savior has been found dead. This is such a low point right now, today. The only thing I know is....he's truly at peace now. RIP Adam I love you.

god bless you, adam and MJ!

Actually this really is the right place to write that!
That brought tears to my eyes :cry:
Thank you for sharing your story!

Oh wow ElleBella, I am so sorry for your loss. I so much wish I could do anything to make you feel better. Thinking of you...

just how many people have died in the last few months????!

I remember when they had the plane crash, I remember it like it was yesterday...and now he's dead?
what happened?! did depression take over? this is so wrong, so sad

I'm so sorry ElleBella. You have all our love here xxxxxxxxx

No I dont make it sound like a contest!?! And I wasn't the first to say it.

So don't attack me.

People die all the time, but a lot of 'high profile' people have died in the last few months, in the UK and the US and other countries ok.

people die all the time, you make it sound like it's a contest or a "death season"

Back