Cory Haim,his girlfriend and Michael mentioned tonight.

This is what's wrong with journalism today. Sensationalist made up 'facts' that a lot of people quite happily believe. Its disgusting.

its called re writing history.they are good at it when it comes to mj.

I saw that last night, too. I was angry but glad to hear people tweeted the heck out of Maria Menounos after that. I was disappointed because I thought Access Hollywood had Michael's back. I know Billy Bush has always seemed supportive of Michael. I don't know, I was disappointed that they did that.

Excellent job, fans! You guys, ROCK! :kickass:

I am too disgusted by media to even comment on them

Man, I wish I knew about this. I stopped watching Access Hollywood after Michael died. I am glad other fans told her off though.

for those of you who so happily reminded me that this is old news. Thank you for doing so because yes I KNOW it is old news but in pissed me off none-the-less.

for those of you who so happily reminded me that this is old news. Thank you for doing so because yes I KNOW it is old news but in pissed me off none-the-less.

of course it pisses you off - not only because you love Michael - but,because the media is out to do this.

I saw this interview and I couldn't believe my ears when Maria asked that very tacky and tasteless question. I mean, the man is dead let him rest in peace. Then I saw her "clearing the air" statement the next night and I had a feeling the passionate MJ fans had probably spoken out. Heh! Now I find out you guys twittered her into making a statement. LOL, that's awesome. I'm sure Michael is thanking the fans from up above.

I usually comment on the content not the person who posts it,"old news" was not a personal take on you but the subject of the post,aka Corey Haim's girlfriend,who surprised me since she's supposed to know a lil bit about someone so close...apparently not!
I understand the frustration.

Yeah i saw it i was pissed the eff out ... and even when i saw the tatum oneal interview about the whole farrah hoopla .... i get it farrah should have been included at the oscar's.. but everyone's blaming mj.. like blame the people at academy and get OVER IT!
yeah i kinda didnt understand the whole 'instead of Michael Jackson thing' why not mention both ' I'VE HAD IT ' with these takeoff's on michael jackson it's so disrespectful and unnecessary. i mean really was there a sign on his forehead that is missed saying lets pick on this guy. it's gotten insane.:bugeyed

^^ Only the extreme hater say that Michael Jackson doesn't deserve to be included due to his personal life. An reasonable person usually said that both Mike and Farrah and the other snub people deserve a spot too. Or say that intelligently that Mike didn't need to be there because his filmography isn't as huge (other than The Wiz and the music videos, cause I am not gonna count the movies that he plays himself in. I wished he could have dabbled more, maybe after TII was over it could have happened.) as the snubbies and I can take that opinion seriously because It doesn't name call Mike or Blame him.

Back on topic. I am so happy that this worked! All it took is to reasurch the words that Corey said in his own mouth that he was'nt hurt by Michael. And It also proves that the news media always uses only the sensationalist parts to spread lies and get ratings because the truth hurts.

Last edited:
Maria Menounos was very condescending to Azja Pryor when she interviewed her a few months back. Access Hollywood definitely has agenda when it comes to MJ.

Yeah, I saw that too. I was rather pissed off, but at least they bothered to clarify that it was not, in fact, Michael. Like we need any reassurance, though...

It's just them trying to get people to watch for the gossip and the usual crap. It's sad that they have to resort to dealing out such cheap shots against a man who is not alive to defend himself.

Unfortunately, I do not think there is anything we can legally do to make them stop. To ask them to stop out of the goodness of their hearts would be an exercise in futility, as there is no such thing within their being.

It's utterly frustrating, I know. Yet such is the way of the world... :(

Yeah, I saw that too. I was rather pissed off, but at least they bothered to clarify that it was not, in fact, Michael. Like we need any reassurance, though...

It's just them trying to get people to watch for the gossip and the usual crap. It's sad that they have to resort to dealing out such cheap shots against a man who is not alive to defend himself.

Unfortunately, I do not think there is anything we can legally do to make them stop.
To ask them to stop out of the goodness of their hearts would be an exercise in futility, as there is no such thing within their being.

It's utterly frustrating, I know. Yet such is the way of the world... :(

There's not. they got the 1st amendment on thier sides and the freedom of press rule.

Just wanna say what a good job mj fans did on twitter!

Well done :clap:

OMG these people piss me off

I missed it but I was on ONTD and this pissed me off

This is what I feel doing to that idiot
2m6pnp0.gif

I had been sitting at my desk cleaning up some paperwork when I heard the question asked ...my head spun around my jaw dropped and I was instantly furious I don't watch those shows and for good reason its just what was on the tv when I got in the room I shut the tv off and had to go for a walk to cool off ....did that ever hit a nerve ...a raw one

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread to find that we all in some way contacted and the message got through to them that we aren't going to tolerate it ....will it make it stop ...of course not but I personally like the fact they don't go unchecked ...I shall now stop babbling ...

Back