Conrad Murray to get his own TV show

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Your kidding me right??!!!! :no:

nooo comment. except to say, no matter what judgment or non judgement i'm supposed to uphold, it's a badddd idea for him to do a tv show, if this is true. i'd judge him as stupid, if that was true.

I think this has to be crappy tabloid reporting...there is noway in hell he can get a tv show...it is impossible.

:doh: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Oh hell the mofo NO! nmdfbsdkfbk omg omg omg calm calm calm.... KKASFLKJFLKDJFLKDJF wth is up with this sh!t This is not happening! and why in the hell is Murray's schedule full? what is wrong with those people? Why are they going to him? WTF is wrong with this world!!? :angry:

This best be some type of tabloid "story"

Ok... this is tabloid junky, isn't it?
This can't be true.

This CAN'T BE TRUE....

Please... please!!!!
:eek:

He's being investigated for a homicide....I doubt there's any truth to this story, and if America has the audacity to give this man, this murderer a tv show then something is seriously wrong with the way this world operates today.

If Conrad Murray gets a TV show, then that means I can ice skate and ski in hell.

There is no way this guy can get a TV show.

NO ONE will watch this garbage. He is one of the most hated species on Earth...why on earth would he get his own show? Hmmm if he does, I'm sure its got to do with the American Media/TV Stations.

i wouldnt be surprised if it WERE true

look what he did to michael for $$$

Please tell me this is just bad reporting and a joke.

No comment...this is disgusting.

I wouldn't believe the date if it was in that sleazy tabloid, but it wouldn't surprise me, let us guess Fox!

He would not do himself any favours if he did it, and the estate would be able to sue him for the money he made. The man is a murderer, I don't care what the investigation comes up with.

I thought tabloid stories were banned from this forum? The Star is one of the worst.... I wouldn't believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back