CNN news anchor singing MJ

yeah well i didnt like the "selected" things the people had to say about Michael. I hate American Media.

But yea the guy singing was funny.

Cnn pissed me off lastnight, Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill were shown on a split screen, they both made fun of Michael's appearance at the press conference and Erica kept saying something sarcastic like; OH YEAH,,,,,,,AND THATS REALLLLLLLLLLLY HIS REAL HAIR, OH YEAH. They both made over the top sighs. They reported the press conference like Michael was a joke or something.

I felt so sad but I also felt very very angry at them. They pissed me off.

Anybody elese see that?

Cnn pissed me off lastnight, Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill were shown on a split screen, they both made fun of Michael's appearance at the press conference and Erica kept saying something sarcastic like; OH YEAH,,,,,,,AND THATS REALLLLLLLLLLLY HIS REAL HAIR, OH YEAH. They both made over the top sighs. They reported the press conference like Michael was a joke or something.

Anybody elese see that?

u have to understand. cnn is affected by the bad economy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and i'm sure erika whatever was wearing no makeup...looking all natural and lovely with real hair totally untreated, and could win a beauty contest getting right out of bed. :rolleyes:

i heard anderson cooper's hair turned grey when he was 15 years old.

so..you see..envy makes people mad at Michael Jackson. i guess, hearing all those screams, all positive, but not aimed at said news anchors can do that to a person.

Last edited:
^ lol

These ppl are so evil for no good reason. I never watch new media to see michael related thing because ppl are so nasty here. Ugh!

anderson cooper was talking sass about Michael ?? Oh no he di-int :zformation: He better not go there with his farogamo wearing arse. **looks for video of it** I would hate to have to write Andy a letter and tell him about himself But I will *SNAP*

^^^^lol!!!! ppl just get on my NERVES! oh well...MJ will show them with his SOLD OUT concerts!!! :)

u have to understand. cnn is affected by the bad economy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and i'm sure erika whatever was wearing no makeup...looking all natural and lovely with real hair totally untreated, and could win a beauty contest getting right out of bed. :rolleyes:

i heard anderson cooper's hair turned grey when he was 15 years old.

so..you see..envy makes people mad at Michael Jackson. i guess, hearing all those screams, all positive, but not aimed at said news anchors can do that to a person.

Thanks for this vncwilliam, Erica Hill was by far the worst of the two of them, even as she continued to make sly remarks, anderson would sheepishly laugh and make certain sounds that were of clear distaste. Erica was more bold, and to think soooooooooo many thoudsands of people watched.

I hurt for Michael at what the american media do to him!

Anybody elese see that?

Yep. I saw it. It was the usual crap ppl do with MJ. And they kind of focused on those poses he did at the end like he was out of his mind. oy!

I also saw Tony singing TWYMMF. I was cracking up. :lol: That actually happened yesterday afternoon while they were waiting for the press conference to start.

Thanks for this vncwilliam, Erica Hill was by far the worst of the two of them, even as she continued to make sly remarks, anderson would sheepishly laugh and make certain sounds that were of clear distaste. Erica was more bold, and to think soooooooooo many thoudsands of people watched.

I hurt for Michael at what the american media do to him!

i always said the american media were the lead bastards in all this..and i used to get flack for it, right on this board. i said they were the reason why MJ left america..and that it had nothing to do with american fans. if anything..the american media made a concerted effort to give american fans a bad name.

even kanye west says in a lyric to one of his songs that he prefers it in the UK cus they give him less grief than american media. and when kanye was being interviewed by ryan seacrest, kanye got defensive even before the interview started, cus he expected the worst..especially for being one of MJ's most staunch defenders.

These people that write nasty things about celebrities who were proven innocent are sick, sick, sick, sick individuals.

The guy singing was funny, though.

i always said the american media were the lead bastards in all this..and i used to get flack for it, right on this board. i said they were the reason why MJ left america..and that it had nothing to do with american fans. if anything..the american media made a concerted effort to give american fans a bad name.

even kanye west says in a lyric to one of his songs that he prefers it in the UK cus they give him less grief than american media. and when kanye was being interviewed by ryan seacrest, kanye got defensive even before the interview started, cus he expected the worst..especially for being one of MJ's most staunch defenders.

I believe what you've said about the american media and their treatment of Michael.

Wow. didn't know that about Kanye, though.

Yep. I saw it. It was the usual crap ppl do with MJ. And they kind of focused on those poses he did at the end like he was out of his mind. oy!

I also saw Tony singing TWYMMF. I was cracking up. :lol: That actually happened yesterday afternoon while they were waiting for the press conference to start.

yeah Wendy2004, they did focus on those end poses he did and made it seem like he was crazed or something, I didn't post about it cause I couldn't remember exactly what they had said?

I'm not surprised that these people act like total clods when something positive happens for Michael. They know his reputation is sullied over here in the US, which is all their fault by the way because they are so bent on telling (and spinning) one side of every single story. And because of that, over half of the US thinks of Michael as some kind of monster. These people are just telling the general public what they think the public wants to hear. And it's so stupid and shameful how they are. But that's how they roll.

At least Tony Harris didn't take part in the newsroom lynching. I'm glad for that beyond words.

Last edited:
The CNN folks were mostly evil, but yet you could see they were star-struck. Nobody has ever screamed their names for THEM. IMHO, tough-cookies if they don't understand what charisma REALLY means, cuz they will never have it. Michael could show up with a shopping bag on his head and multicolored sweats, and people would STILL fall down at his feet in a dead-faint. And, those jealous jerks will never have that kind of attention in their lifetimes. Michael is the biggest celebrity who ever lived, and the only way they can deal is by trying to take him down. Not gonna happen. . .

End of rant.

Carry on,

Vic

I'm not surprised that these people act like total clods when something positive happens for Michael. They know his reputation is sullied over here in the US, which is all their fault by the way because they are so bent on telling (and spinning) one side of every single story. And because of that over half of the US thinks of Michael as some kind of monster. These people are just telling the general public what they think the public wants to hear. It's not right. But that's how they seem to roll.

I hear you. But these fools are about to find out that they wasted their time dogging him for dollars and/or making a name for themselves. One idiot or a whole pack of 'em haven't stopped the MJ show. :punk:

I'm not surprised that these people act like total clods when something positive happens for Michael. They know his reputation is sullied over here in the US, which is all their fault by the way because they are so bent on telling (and spinning) one side of every single story. And because of that, over half of the US thinks of Michael as some kind of monster. These people are just telling the general public what they think the public wants to hear. It's not right. But that's how they seem to roll.

well to hear tell it from his bev hills outings u would never know that he doesn't have fans in the usa. if the media had won, they wouldn't be huffing and puffing.

The CNN folks were mostly evil, but yet you could see they were star-struck. Nobody has ever screamed their names for THEM. IMHO, tough-cookies if they don't understand what charisma REALLY means, cuz they will never have it. Michael could show up with a shopping bag on his head and multicolored sweats, and people would STILL fall down at his feet in a dead-faint. And, those jealous jerks will never have that kind of attention in their lifetimes. Michael is the biggest celebrity who ever lived, and the only way they can deal is by trying to take him down. Not gonna happen. . .

End of rant.

Carry on,

Vic

exactly:yes:

Ok I saw a clip of Andy, he was not actually mean about anything. That other chick was a lil stinky but I don't feel the need to call Andy out :) I was ready to do so though. Didn't want to have to :lol: I love me some Andy Cooper

well to hear tell it from his bev hills outings u would never know that he doesn't have fans in the usa. if the media had won, they wouldn't be huffing and puffing.

I have actually read something similar to this from another site, right after the trial.

How come they seem to want one of the most loving and gentle being's on the planet to feel as if no one in the u. s. gives a crap about him, when they know, they jam to his music alone in the car or have old music of his in their stash?

I wish they would leave him alone and stop making fun of him, he is a human being with feelings too?

I think it's jealousy, pure and simple. The media folks do NOT get it, that fans are loyal and actually KNOW something? About the greatest entertainer who ever lived and who is still HERE? Michael has not ever done a mean thing in his life that we know of. Maybe they just can't fathom this?

After reading that quote in your siggy those words could not be any more evident than now after reading what anderson and erica said.

I totally agree "our" media here in the US sucks ass. There are a bunch of jealous MF'ers here. I do my best to ignore them. I just thought I'd post something that was kind of positive and funny. MSNBC was worse! I was flipping channels back and forth to see who was going to air the conference. They started airing after it was half over.

Does anyone else wonder why Americans in general (not all)are so uptight and jealous about MJ? Where I live there are not as many fans. It's like a macho thing. I notice a lot of guys here especially act all macho and shit. I don't notice it as much with Europeans and other places. They seem a little more in touch with their feminine sides if you will. Anyone else notice that? Not trying to start arguments here, just wondering.

Props:clapping: You're a black man who feels for Mike as a brother to another brother as well as one of loyal MJ fans, so I know your post is so real and sincere. Racism is everywhere, but it's a damn shame he gets that kind of harsh treatment in his own country... It's time they needed to just accept the fact that he's a black man who is much more richer and powerful than they are. Stop the hate, jealous, racist haterz!!! I feel they have this deep-rooted problem that they don't even know they have.

Thanx for the anchor clip. He remade TWYMMF the way someone like Ronald Isley or Philip Baley would remake it. Got that falsetto-lol

Last edited:
All media is stupid especially American media.
You'd think that in such an advanced country, their ppl would be more open minded but infact, they are more closed minded than any other people in the world.

closed and narrowed minded and not to mention biased especially when I caught E!'s 'Chelsea Lately' saying she doesn't understand why people were crying talking about it's not the thriller era. On E!'s The Soup (a show I love) started at the very beginning of joel saying "Wow I am so excited. The weirdest musical artist I have ever seen is starting to make a comeback."

Last edited:
The CNN International coverage was somewhat better. They kept speculating about his money, but ultimately they read all the positive e-mails people sent. They asked viewers whether they think Michael can do this comeback and one guy sent a mail that said: "Three words - YES HE CAN" Lol, that brought a smile to my face :-D

I think CNN's American coverage is skewed more negatively because they probably think that's what the American public wants. I think they are out of touch in that regard. I was also very annoyed with the comments in the helicopter that was hovering over his hotel.

Altogether I would say that despite some positive aspects, CNN was generally quite unprofessional.

Back