Cnn confirmed

*sigh* I feel so gutted right now. the casket being at the staple center was confirmed by (im really sorry I dont know his name) the guy that co wrote "remember the time".... Michael's friend

I don't know what to believe. Geez... this can't be true. Haven't they already buried him (hate saying that)?!?! Sorry but I cannot imagine his coffin being at that memorial. Open or closed, if it's there, forget it.

Im feeling like that- i think this thread has a risk of splitting the community maybe we should keep our own opinons to ourselves now?

OMGGGG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

What's the big deal? People were complaining his body wouldn't be there, there's people complaining that it will be there, people were complaining there would be a private funeral...

It will be closed casket, it's a celebration and a time of remembrance. No big deal.

James Brown had open casket memorials. Jackson attended one of them. Perhaps he should have boycotted the event?

Yeah, I really really wish, we keep the complaints to ourselves. If its going to bother you that much then dont watch. I just dont think now is the time to say anything about it. Im not trying to be ugly, just saying...

Everyone should calm down. We can't control the events of today and we have to accept them.

If the casket is presented then it's likely to be a closed casket. The private viewing for family and friends was a closed casket it doesn't make sense to make a public one open.

Just take it one step at a time everyone.

imagine the front page of the newspapers tomorrow if its open casket.........???

if his body was to be at a concert venue then it should have been on a humungous scale with all the elaborations etc.

I prefer him to be in private with those who truly knew him. I think for me its just the press thing and their zoom long intrusive lenses....

starting to feel a bit queezy. its seems unreal now that its the end...

MJJC Momma how do you know it was closed?

Guys keep watchin TMZ. There is a picture of the stage!!

I think most people are upset becuase it will represent finality and confirmation of his death. Just gotta face it up guys...it's going to be tough, but it's the reality of the situation. :(

I keep hoping he jumps up on stage and starts singing...

michael was a very private person
i just wish he ccould have finally be left alone but guess not

please let it a closed casket
Michael's been strong all the time, he WOULDN'T like to let fan see him like this
he would never...
he always gave us smile, hope, positve image...
so just let it stay to the end of his life...maintain his dignity
he want us to see him live, perfom on the stage
not lie dead on the casket
he would feel sad if his family chose to let the casket open
please nooooooooooooooo!

Yea...Teddy said the family wanted to give the fans a chance to say goodbye. Or something to that effect. And CNN says there might be a private gathering after the memorial at Staples.

And I can't thank them enuf for this.

Even in death the man can't get any privacy.

You know, Michael wrote in Moonwalk that he imagined the 2 biggest moments in his life would be the day he got married and the day he passed away. I think he knew and understood that there would be a lot of hoopla and possibly a circus surrounding both things. And whereas his marriages were a personal thing that had no bearing on anyone's life but his own, his passing is a global event that is affecting more than just his family and friends. I'm grateful that his family understands this and have decided to share him with us one last time. No one was prepared for this but we know when Michael made an entrance he made it big. And now that he's making an exit, I don't doubt he imagined NOT going out in the same fashion. It's our last chance to see him (open or closed casket) and in a way it's his last chance to be onstage...where he said he'd ALWAYS felt most comfortable while he was alive. This isn't what anyone was prepared for (us nor MJ) but it IS his final curtain call. :cry:

There may be a coffin at the memorial, but who knows for sure that Michael will actualy be in it? Nobody will know that, all those people might be mourning over an empty casket, a hoax, Michael may already have been buried this morning or earlier, or later today. Only the family knows...

Unless the casket will be opened but by all the gods in heaven, I sure hope they won't do that.

But a dark part of me actually hopes they do, so that at least I will know for sure this is all real and that ...
This Was It :(

^^Of course it's real. He won't fake his death and nobody would paticipate in such siniter act! But I really hope it's a close casket at least so no one will take a picture of it. I'm so scare. I think I will also get an heart attack if I see the body!

omg... i really hope it's a closed casket. It's horrible to see Michael's body surrounded by the media... (and then later on poked fun at by the haters in the world).:no:

I think I might have to hold my breathe during this whole ceremony.:mello:

The TMZ saying "The procession has arrived at Forest Lawn cemetary. THe private ceremony will begin shortly" does it mean they will bury him before public memorial?

The TMZ saying "The procession has arrived at Forest Lawn cemetary. THe private ceremony will begin shortly" does it mean they will bury him before public memorial?

CNN just said the family will have another private ceremony after the public Memorial. So that may be the point where they bury him.

I will probably faint if I see the casket opened! They cannot do that, please. I don't want to see him like that. They don't need to open it, there's no need for people to be gawking at him or making comments about his appearence. Let the man die with some diginity please!

CNN just said the family will have another private ceremony after the public Memorial. So that may be the point where they bury him.

If thats the case, now its a hunderd percent that they will take him to the Staples center.

I hope they don't open it. We're still confused about the burial and stuff. We don't know if they're burying him before or after the memorial.

Is the staples centre close to the forest lawn cemetery?

I will probably faint if I see the casket opened! They cannot do that, please. I don't want to see him like that. They don't need to open it, there's no need for people to be gawking at him or making comments about his appearence. Let the man die with some diginity please!

me to ..will probably faint :( thinking the same James Brown funeral ..that so sad to see the man who always enjoy singing on the stage will be the man in the casket on the stage. God

Back