Cnn confirmed

gosh i hope not...i didnt know how i felt when it was debated before but when i heard the news my first reaction was nooooooooo.

oh my God. :( nooooooo :cry: wich smartie made this decision omg nooooo!! I hope its not true

confirmed means nothing it was confirmed everything was gonna happen lastfriday at the ranch then itwas gonna happen on monday. ppl should use the word reported unless its an actual statemement from the family.

What? I ....I just thought the family would bury him in a private manner, and then celebrate his legacy openly at the centre. I don't know that to think at this point...but I guess it would be a real send off for him.

That what I thought too! I hope its not true, omg imagine it. :(

If it's a closed coffin (which I'm pretty sure it will be), it's not a real problem for me.

Will they use the "this is it" stage?
Has anybody heard anything about that?

i don't know when he will be buried, however, CNN just confirmed that his body will be at the staples center. I don't think this is the right choice personally.

I'm a bit scared to have to see it.. but it might be what everyone needs for acceptance and closure finally.... I hope it's a closed casket, though.

Is confirmed, then that information was given by the spokesman of the family? The spokesman said the family would not be disclosed any information about the private funeral and ceremony. Where are coming this information?​

Is confirmed, then that information was given by the spokesman of the family? The spokesman said the family would not be disclosed any information about the private funeral and ceremony. Where are coming this information?​

All i am assuming as that the paps have been follwoing the family all day and they have seen ......god i hate saying this CASKET! grrr arrive at the centre

who knows how they confirmed it. who knows how they confirm any breaking news?? it could be from anybody close that has intel i.e. a tip from a police officer, funeral home employee, family member, close friend.....anyone...

but i thought hes being buried right now.
the family was supposed to bury him before the "event" takes place? o_O

The Jacksons are getting ready to leave......and CNN has confirmed that the body is already at the Staples center. NOW im confused

CNN just said that last nights thing at Forest Lawn may have been the only gathering there. They will go right to Staples Center and then have a private something after in Beverly Hills

Yea...Teddy said the family wanted to give the fans a chance to say goodbye. Or something to that effect. And CNN says there might be a private gathering after the memorial at Staples.

I do not believe in it. The press is sensational and want hearing. Imagine how many people are watching CNN right now? That is what they want. That is why Elizabeth Taylor did not participate in this big circus. She is right.​

What's the big deal? People were complaining his body wouldn't be there, there's people complaining that it will be there, people were complaining there would be a private funeral...

It will be closed casket, it's a celebration and a time of remembrance. No big deal.

James Brown had open casket memorials. Jackson attended one of them. Perhaps he should have boycotted the event?

I don't know what to believe. Geez... this can't be true. Haven't they already buried him (hate saying that)?!?! Sorry but I cannot imagine his coffin being at that memorial. Open or closed, if it's there, forget it.

Back