Cirque du Soleil Wants Michael Jackson

This is one of the most exciting things I've heard in a while. =) I've been wanting to see this happen forever! I *love* Cirque. When Love came out I was like having crazy happy spasms. MJ has always been the only other artist I could think of whose style would totally complement the show and vice versa. His work would totally undergo a renaissance through this type of exhibition. It'd be pretty much orgasmic. =P

OMG! I can't even IMAGINE how good it would be! I agree that it would be a musical renaissance for MJ....oooooooooh if this happens I'm SO going to find a way to see it!! You are right, it would totally be orgasmic! :wub: The Cirque shows always are, they suck you right in, enhance every human emotion and movement. I think MJ really would have loved this.

Sounds way cool, even though I'll need to win the lottery if I want to be able to afford going back to the US anytime in the next 10 years, lol.

it would totally be orgasmic! :wub: The Cirque shows always are, they suck you right in, enhance every human emotion and movement.

Co, co, co, cosign... so well said... Enhancing MJ emotion and movement? That's downright scary! :)

reghead is that elton john with mj in your avatar
Yes it is. They've always been my two favorite boys :wub: Always will be too.

Co, co, co, cosign... so well said... Enhancing MJ emotion and movement? That's downright scary! :)
It is isn't it??? Like his emotion and movement wasn't larger than life anyhow...I don't even have the words... it would just... be...

Lemme start saving my money now so I can get back to Vegas for this. Sounds amazing.

This would be mind-blowing. I saw one of their shows a couple of months ago, and by far one of the greatest things I have ever seen, so I cannot imagine his music and dance added to the mix. Thank goodness Vegas isn't too far

This would be amazing!

And if it happens, we should send a thank you vibe out to George Harrison. :) It was George who became interested in the Cirque du Soleil, you know, and he got Paul and Ringo on board by inviting them to see it with him. Then LOVE inspiring this idea with Michael. Sweet George.

...we should send a thank you vibe out to George Harrison. :) It was George who became interested in the Cirque du Soleil, you know, and he got Paul and Ringo on board by inviting them to see it with him. Then LOVE inspiring this idea with Michael. Sweet George.

Oh, Tink, you have such a way of getting my hackles up then charming me :)

Sweet, sweet, sweet George. I spent the day of his death compiling favorite lyrics from his many gorgeous songs... I kept adding page after page, not realizing how much he had given us... I cried, of course. Your info here makes me excited about this show even more. I missed LOVE! I have to find out if it's still performed anywhere.

bo g i think what she meant is that money, especially now, is a non issue. they'd prolly rather have their father
One would think all here would presume this is a given sentiment among us...

Oh, Tink, you have such a way of getting my hackles up then charming me :)

You made me giggle!!! :D

Sweet, sweet, sweet George. I spent the day of his death compiling favorite lyrics from his many gorgeous songs... I kept adding page after page, not realizing how much he had given us... I cried, of course. Your info here makes me excited about this show even more. I missed LOVE! I have to find out if it's still performed anywhere.

Awwww... you loved George, too! Don't his lyrics offer so much? He always said he could chun out song after song if he wanted to, but wanted his songs to mean something. It's so sweet you were writing out his lyrics after his passing. I cried, too.

Yeah, George was my star crush from when I was a little girl.

Do you know Martin Scorsese is making a film about George and his spiritual journey? And also Dhani is back at work with some of George's songs (though he is really busy with his band as well- they are on tour). Dhani was kind of waffling on doing a boxed set or compilation, but there is talk of a new George album- of entirely unreleased material! Perhaps they will release it to coincide with the movie? It will be nice because since George passed we only have gotten three unreleased demos (which were great!) as bonus tracks, since Brainwashed was released. It is high time for more George!!! George said, btw, just shortly before passing he had enough material for three albums!!

(sorry for going OT!)

This would be amazing!

And if it happens, we should send a thank you vibe out to George Harrison. :) It was George who became interested in the Cirque du Soleil, you know, and he got Paul and Ringo on board by inviting them to see it with him. Then LOVE inspiring this idea with Michael. Sweet George.
2i9id13.jpg

5k1zxg.jpg

Off, off topic...

Wow, thanks! How could one room contain so much brilliance without blowing off the roof?!

Now, DuranDuran, would you help me with my Holy Grail? I crave a photo of MJ with John Lennon. I know he was friends with Sean, his son, but have looked and found nothing for John.

John's murder was devastating for me. It has come back as if it were yesterday with Michael's probable homicide. Somehow the two belong together in a photo for me.

Thanks from me, too, DuranDuran! You know, this photo is from such a sweet interview on Feb. 9th, 1979 with George and Michael. The show was a BBC one called Roundtable. The interview is so nice! Michael mentions how much he loves the lyrics to Here Comes the Sun.

I may be able to transcribe it if people would like. Or maybe it is already in the download section~ I haven't checked yet.

Bo~ I don't think a picture of John and Michael exists. I've certainly never seen one?

You know, this photo is from such a sweet interview on Feb. 9th, 1979 with George and Michael. The show was a BBC one called Roundtable. The interview is so nice! Michael mentions how much he loves the lyrics to Here Comes the Sun.

I may be able to transcribe it if people would like. Or maybe it is already in the download section~ I haven't checked yet.

Bo~ I don't think a picture of John and Michael exists. I've certainly never seen one?

Wow, if that wouldn't be too much effort, it would be a good thing to archive here. Thanks! Whenever...

a show with Michael music would be nice,especially that Michael liked Cirque du Soleil ...

Back