Cinema Promotions: Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2

Re: Cinema Promotions: TII Magnet, Presale Ticket & Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set

Thailand again :( "what about us" in other parts of the world?

SF-Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2.

salemj2.jpg

SF-Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2

Michael Jackson's This is it​
SF final opportunity to collections in the world, one SF-Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2
with sufficiently impressed with the complete Digital Cinema systems in the concert film Michael Jackson's This is it available from Saturday, Sat 3 c. . now the SF branch in Bangkok and Central.
Pattaya Beach in the price of 150 baht (1 seat) Quick! Is limited.

Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2 contains.
1. Michael Jackson This is it! Magnet available a cumulative 2.
2. Pre-Sale hard Card card like the concert list here. The only one!!! Only branch at Central World and Emporium Price 160 Baht.

More Information

http://www.sfcinemacity.co.th/index.php/movies/detail/Michael-Jacksons-This-Is-It

http://www.thisisit-thailand.com

i want this just like every one else on here but what am i missing if i have the cd and booklet ?

What about America? huh? I want to buy as well..Please can I have one? What the hell sony!! I am going to call them. They are right here in Culver city..and I cant get anything like this?

What about America? huh? I want to buy as well..Please can I have one? What the hell sony!! I am going to call them. They are right here in Culver city..and I cant get anything like this?
Yeah Sony, what's up with that??? ^ Let us know what you find out.

"Michael Jackson" to Open Book with card statements are special souvenir.

3Flip.gif

To welcome back one time and last. Your network's pop King Michael.
Michael Jackson, This is It
Jackson in the concert film Michael Jackson, This is It, which will shoot simultaneously around the world in Val.
As at October 28 to November 10 only 14 days in the Sony Digital Pictures is preparing to sell albums. On a special souvenir for General captioned.

Michael Jackson Lenticular Card Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set magnet​
Tab thoroughbred fans of Michael Jackson with 2 types to choose Michael Jackson Lenticular Card 3D video card size CD cover and set Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set This magnet set includes 10 CD Cover Album + cards. Stiff card like concerts + CD with souvenirs

http://translate.google.com/transla...lector%27s+Edition+Set%22&hl=en&sa=N&start=10

I didn't come this thread before i did post on other thread and on other fan board.
all I can tell you guys CD is Blank CD-R with screen of This is it. It limited only 2 set per one person but I ask staff for 4 so I have only 4 set 1 for myself, 1 for mjjc friend on here who ask me via private msg, 1 for other fan board and last for my bro. Very sorry it already left cuz only 750 set / branch

BUT

Set number 2 small set, I reserve at cinema on this week and it going to release on tomorrow ..so tomorrow i will go cinema I 'd willing to help if anyone want it
you can see the picture from Ms.Mo post #31/it is 150 thb/set but branch i will go tomorrow Emporium (near my house) sell 160 Thb ..approx USD 5 -

another one is 3D cd cover (no CD-R) available at Major cineplex..same picture of Ms mo animation as above is correct one. or see picture i took last night here

they said 30 pcs / branch
i don't quite believe them i think they should have more. I walk around and i see them take the CD cover to place more for sell.

i think they will do something more but I dont have any news now..i follow the cinema on twitter and fb so if i get something new i will come to tell ya. :) um or let me know what more i can help ...

Last edited:
So many cool looking things but it still makes no sense to me!! lol

So the CD-R is just that - a blank CD-R with a fancy design on the front?

And they are also giving out lenticular TTI CD covers - but WITHOUT the CD-R, which comes in a massive card folder with album cover pictures and a TTI magnet??

And this is all for Thailand only?

finally I got the small set yesterday

Love it :)

Good on you! I'm glad that someone on this board was able to get one :cheeky:
Thanx for lettin' us know.

Still hopin' that it will become available to the rest of the world :smilerolleyes:

Back