Christian Audigier showing designs which were considered for Michael's official concert wardrobe.

if you watch the video again, they are not concert costumes for michael to wear, they were merchandise designs!

From what I saw, some of it was merchandise - the tshirts. And the pics with MJs head stuck on were concert outfits? Dnt think they'd sell a purple lycra bodysuit and red boots as merchandise?
if you watch the video again, they are not concert costumes for michael to wear, they were merchandise designs!

Shoooot! I like 'em. Especiallly for performances? Oh Yeah!
I really like how the t-shirsts are fashioned after Thriller, Beat, and Bad.
It's a shame we wont get to see them in MJ action. (Breaks my heart)
in so many different ways.

Here is where I read that Tompkins and Bush were designing his wardrobe for This Is It:

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2009/06/30/exclusive-look-michael-jackson’s-last-costume/

This quote from the article totally makes me sad at what could have been. . .

On his final night of rehearsal, Jackson “was doing the moonwalk. Everything!” says Bush. “He did the whole show full out at performance level. He was like, ‘When are we going to London? Let’s go. I’m ready.’” He was also on a creative high. “Working with Michael for 25 years we had never seen his creativity at this level,” says Bush. “It was like where is this coming from? I get goose bumps thinking about what this visual was going to look like.”

It's not fair. . .:(

michael bush posted some things via his facebook that were for the upcoming shows about a week ago,damn i wish the glove and jackets were still going on sale

as soon as I got to the "a purple skin tiight jumpsuit with red boots", I busted out laughing. How in the world is that MJ inspired... unless Mike was gonna do a circus act, then naaaw. :lol:

lol christian audigier=tasteless foolish design
even worse for concert costumes
that fool should stop using mj to promote his business.

Michael Bush is the one working for This is it fyi!

Back