Christian Audigier showing designs which were considered for Michael's official concert wardrobe.

Vici

Proud Member
I have scanned this forum to be sure noone else has posted this. Didnt find anyone who had posted this.

So Christian was in? There were conflicting stories of who did Mikes designs for the shows.

Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxni9c3LxHA

Christian Audigier shows off the concept designs that he and Michael had worked together on in anticipation of the London O2 concert series. Some of these designs were considered for Michael's official concert wardrope while others were going to be released to the public as a new clothing line, presumably through the Ed Hardy brand. Initial plans of this clothing line and collaboration between Michael and Christian began as early as 2007. Unfortunately, these designs were never released although other official This Is It merchandise is available.

wow thanks for that i love the t shirts. shame we will never get them :( i couldn't imagine michael in that purple jumpsuit though lol

Thanks for sharing! :)

Although I doubt Michael would have been wearing a full body skin tight outfit lol.

go to 1:20 on that video, the pic on the right is new!!

No it's not

Michael_Jackson_566528a.jpg

No its not, that is just MJ's head stuck on a design, the pic is from his dinner at Planet Hollywood in Vegas last year.

No that was taken in August 2008 at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, right before his 50th birthday.

Thanks for posting. :mello: at Audigier's dreadful accent, he's not even trying, is he.

So there is a full program (ET) of the video of YouTube, can somebody upload this?

Oooo, I know! I saw "Insider" when it originally aired on Wednesday or Thursday night.
Christian was on there showing all the outfits he designed for MJ's TII Concerts.
I could only imagine MJ shaking his groove thang in those outfits!
They are hot hot hot! Most are form fitting.
Finally something Christian designed that I actually like! :D

Edit: I had been trying to post this for a few days. :doh:

Last edited:
I'm trying hard to like those concert outfits... :/

doesnt seem real to me...one piece purple suit with red boots??? come on now

Back