Chris Tucker talks about Michael on Rickey Smiley show [on Ellen pg 3]

ivy

Proud Member
Chris Tucker was able to establish a friendship with Michael Jackson before he passed away, and Chris Tucker talks about how he made the King of Pop laugh. In addition to giving some insight into what it was like to hang with Michael Jackson, Chris Tucker talks about his first standup comedy movie in this exclusive interview. Listen!

You need to go to the website and listen. I couldn't add it here. He first sings (lol) "Another part of me" and then talks about Michael starting in 2:30

http://rickeysmileymorningshow.com/786793/chris-tucker-michael-jackson-comedy-interview/

------------------

a rush transcript (parts omitted and not exact wording) - still listen to him.

Q - what was it like to be a friend of Michael?

Chris - It was incredible man. He was like a modern day King and he was the nicest guy ever. He was my friend of mine and of course I was a fan of his. I grew up being his fan. My biggest moment with Michael was when I made him laugh and I didn't even know.... He would just be laughing.

Q - What kind of stuff he'd be laughing?

Chris - He would just laugh to the way I talk cause I guess he thought I was country. And he would say my name like "chri" (Try to do jokes Michael?)

Q - (says something like if he would play jokes on Michael)

Chris - oh no no I was scared he would thrown me out of Neverland. I wanted to stay at Neverland. I was like uh no.

Chris - He changed my name , he started to call me Christmas. I didn't know who he was talking about. He said "Hey Christmas", I said "who are you talking about?" what is wrong with him? He said " I'm talking about you. Your name sounds like Christmas. It's beautiful. You should keep it." Mike was a genius man.

Q - So when you hang around would there a bunch of people around or would it be you and Mike time?

Chris - Most of the time it would be me and Michael cause most of the time I would catch up with him. It would be me and him and security guys.

Q - Did Michael smoke?

Chris - no no

Chris - One time we were at Vegas and this is crazy Michael went shopping. We went to this place at the Venetian. That's when I realized I was with Michael Jackson. I mean these people swarm him like Jesus. I couldn't believe it. They pushed me out of the way. They thought I was his security guard. They were like "Man Michael Jackson's security guy looks like Chris Tucker". I was like "Damn get off of me. Michael gotta go"

He said "Chrismas stay up keep up. You are a great security guard. You are great Chris. You got me out of that mall."

Q- What did he say?

Chris - He said "You got me right out of that mall. You should be a security guard. You are great, you are funny too." I love that I made him laugh. That was the thing.

Re: Chris Tucker talks about Michael on Rickey Smiley show

It's the joy to hear what michael's genuine friends talk about him.

I love reading about Chris and Michael's relationship. Thanks.

The shopping story was funny. It's always nice to hear from Chris and I know he was really Michael's friend.

They were like "Man Michael Jackson's security guy looks like Chris Tucker". :lol:

MJ and Chris Tucker good friends :).

Laughing my ass off, LOVE Chris. Much respect

Chris is lovely, he always makes me laugh:laugh:

I laugh every time I hear Michael singing You Rock My World with Chris

Chris Tucker: Taa-ta-ta-ta-ta-mee! That giiiiiirl! Oh man! Look at that girl right There! Goodness gracious! Uuh! That girl fine man! Look at the, oh! She's just Too fine she know she fine too!

Michael: She is bangin'...

Chris Tucker: Ooh, she's off the hook!

Michael: She looks good, you're right.

Chris Tucker: Uhh, uhh, uh, uh, uh. I betcha can't nobody can get that girl!

Michael: Chris, I can get her...
Chris Tucker: You can't get that girl, Mike, I guarantee you can't get that girl!

Michael: Watch me get that girl!

Chris Tucker: I bet you never neverland you can't!

Michael: I can get her!

Chris Tucker: Alright, shomon then! Shomon!

Michael: Watch!

:toofunny:

I'm glad Michael had Chris around him, he needed a friend like him.

laughing_cat_011612_m.jpg

Thanks for posting.

Really like Chris Tucker.

LOL Chris is awesome and funny, unlike that other "funny" Chris out there..
thanks for posting this Ivy.

Chris Tucker tells a good Michael story! :D

Cool story... I am glad that MJ had a good friend in Chris

Haha Mike :) I think he loved the word 'Christmas' and the occasion in general.

"Man Michael Jackson's security guy looks like Chris Tucker"

Thanks for posting. Never get tired of seeing Chris talk about their relationship.

Thanks for sharing...:) and thanks for the transcript ...it helped me a lot to better understand what Chris was saying

I love how Chris talks about Michael, he always focus on the good stuff and that's how I wanna remember Michael. I'm glad Michael had Chris, it seems like they had a lot of fun together and he was there for Michael when Michael needed him the most (the trial) I'll always love Chris for that.

I'm liking Chris Tucker more the way he talks about Michael than that chauvinist, homophobic Bret Ratner. That interview really made laugh, straight to to point fucusing on possitive aspects of Michael's character, it wasn't exagerated and very sweet.

I wonder if they stayed in contact after the trial... :thinking:

I like when he gives the Christmas story. Amazing how people always know when Michael is around somewhere.

I love Chris and his stories! :)

Oh good ol chatterbox boy ( i call chris tucker chatterbox boy since all he does is talk n never keep quiet hence rush hour movies :p) gotta love him :)

Chris Tucker is hilarious ! :rofl:

I wonder if they stayed in contact after the trial... :thinking:

Yeah they did. They met in Dubai in october 2005. And in 2007 MJ, Chris and will.i.am attended Prince show in Vegas.

Video of Chris and MJ in Dubai
[youtube]dWH6FDLR5v8[/youtube]

Oh Haaaa the voice that is saying "Yay he is coming" cracks me up. Oh my no wonder Michael had to hide he was always mobbed.

By the way in THAT video where the little kid dressed like Michael, did you hear how Michael laughed ha ha ha in that deep voice. It was the first time I heard him laugh like that, and he said "look at what is coming down the escalator." That cracked me up too.

Back