Chris Brown's MJ Tribute Video

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V2GzYcRK9E?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V2GzYcRK9E?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Re: Chris Brown New Video: She ain't You

Was gonna post this.......Awww? nice vid/tribute & June is next month, miss MJ :(

(2-5-2010) If it isn't obvious enough in the clip already, Chris Brown is making it 100% clear that his new video for 'She Ain't You' is dedicated to his idol, the King of Pop. How so? Well, he says so on a black card at the beginning of it.

“Dedicated to my biggest inspiration of all time. I Love You. R.I.P. Michael Jackson,” it reads. But he also pays tribute to The King in other, more subtle ways, like sporting a crisp white suit and black fedora, and busting a few Jackson inspired moves. There’s also a little camera magic going on with Brown doing some extreme leans and levitating.

The song also samples Jackson's 'Human Nature' and the video just debuted today. You can watch it here.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7V2GzYcRK9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Source: MJFC / neonlimelight.com / youtube.com / ew.com

Kinda easy to make new lyrics to a already good song and score a hit with it then..

The song has grown on me since I heard it over a month ago...Great album. Simple but Nice video. And the levitating / lean shots are incredible.

Great job C-Breezy!!

absolutely awesome video. and i think i spot timor steffens as a dancer. great stuff. i miss kick ass dance routines like this..

I really dont care for him at all him or usher or justin...... Reason being(not that i have to explain) But Michael was so humble about his talent and his gifts yet he gave himself to the world. As much as they want to follow in his steps its not about talent it starts with being humble and knowing your gifts come from god and I think all of them lost site and focus of that. they just do it forall the wrong reasons

iam not a big fan of CB, but still he has some talent i think and in my opinion he did a good job with that song (personally i like it really).

I am not a Chris Brown fan but at least it's a tribute by someone who expressed his love for Michael will he was still with us. From what I have read he was a big fan and said so. That's always nice. This might sound bad but a lot of people should dedicate a video to Michael for all he did. It was him who changed how videos were done. The video was nice. It was a nice gesture.

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate, I think he did a good job on this video. And I like the DSTYGE vibe that the video had during certain scenes.

Good Job Chris.. I am also happy that Chris continues to keep MJ's legacy alive.

Nice video and nice dance. I like the imagery which is decent for my eyes (videos with pleasant vibe is getting rare nowadays). But, not a fan of the song. I'm just not into sampling. I mean the original Human Nature is 1000% better. The music of HN sounds awkward to me.

Respect is shown to mj and I love it song not the best it's ok.

I like the video the dancing an imagery. But Im not fond of that song being used as a tribute
for Michael or using the Human Nature sampling for that song. It just doesnt fit right for me

He actally sampled SWV song "Right Here" which sampled Human Nature. The sample in the song sounds the same as it does in Right Here. It is more of a sample of a sample lol

He actally sampled SWV song "Right Here" which sampled Human Nature. The sample in the song sounds the same as it does in Right Here. It is more of a sample of a sample lol

:yes:

The music industry has reached new depths of desperation...

I actually liked the song. I love Right Here, so this is OK. Unoriginal, but nice. I guess it is a tribute, so I'll let it slide just this once. ;)

Back