Chocolate

The chocolate coins... sometimes they are the crunchy type, like Chrunce Bars(mmm) but then there are just ones without them(which I love better).

The hersey kisses, yessssss... I had some a couple o days ago, and they had caramel inside them. Chocolate cream pies, the hersey kind... I buy them from the Dollar Store.

609.jpg

EdwardsHersheys.JPG

^^^OMG it is soo freaking GOOD! BUY SOME!!! GET ADDICTED!!! :woohoo:

I've never been too much into chocolate or crazy about sweets like many people I know...
We have a chocolate factory in the neighbor town where u can book a visit, pay very little (around 5 bucks I guess) and eat as much chocolate as u can- just cant take any home with u- but I never went there, and never wanted too...some friends think Im crazy...
I just think these popular chocolates here are way too sweet and I get sick of them easily... when I feel like eating chocolate, which is very random, it has to be Lindt...
First time I tasted Lindt was in London and I fell in love with it...but I only bought a box of the deluxe one...and never found it here...
Lind_Tradition11.jpg

so I make do with the regular Lindt bars I find here...
draft_lens2002312module9703417photo_1211850513Lindt.jpg

cadburys dairy milk and the milk chocolate lindt bars.

hey cveti_jackson

i love the sayying under the siggy can i have that sayying that i can wrote song of it please :)

Oh dear...CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Can't make a list of all of them :mello:

Milka, Kinder, Heidi, Ritter Sport, Ferrero Rocher, Primola....there's too many of them :bugeyed

I've always said chocolate should be made illegal :mello:

I like:

Bounty
KitKat (mostly the mini chunky wafer-y ones)
Milky Way
M & M's
Milka Milk Chocolate
Milka Fruit n' Nut
Ferrerro Roche
Kinder Bueno

:hungry:

Last edited:
I don't know why, but my room smells like Kinder right now :bugeyed And I have to sleep there :bugeyed

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being off topic but I have to say it:

@ Cveti Jackson: that sentence in your siggy is so lovely... :)

I need to lose a few pounds, so I've been staying away from chocolate. It's too addictive.

Back