Chocolate

Ágnes

Proud Member
Which one is everyone`s fave?
Choclate.gif

i have just tried Milka "Fire" which is with chilli....delicious!!:cheeky:

4elements_fire.jpg

not big on it in general, but i used to love this choc dip with the biscuit sticks when i was a child. it was pretty much a child's luxury in my native country (Iraq during embargo), so i guess it's fav out of nostalgia.

ericsy.jpg

Just plain chocolate bars/candy really don't do anything for me (thankfully). BUT, just let me near either Sees filled chocolates from western U.S., or Esther Price's filled chocolates and it's all over, you gotta pull me away or I could eat the whole box.

Skor and Heath bars are my favorite over the counter treats.

Last edited:
Im not really fussy about what kind of chocolate I eat, although Im not a big chocolate eater and I don't like white chocolate because its far too sweet for me. I prefer savoury snacks really.

OMG!! Now you're talking!! Love Dove...
dove.jpg

And Lindt..
lindt.jpg

And there's always GODIVA....
godiva.jpg

But if it's CHOCOLATE period...
chocolate.jpg

I am THERE!! I am SUCH a Choc-o-holic...

Im keeping Dukan diet (http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/guide/health/f5437-the-dukan-diet.html) - so I cant afford chocolate lately but I got used without it - Im lately more into chips or crisps - if I have to eat junk food lol but I try to avoid it - right now Im more into grilled chicken and fish and cheese - well cheese is not so allowed but I cant without it though Im losing even if Im affording cheese but chocolate will kill my effort - before i was biggest chocolate fan but not anymore

Chocolate with chilli... :bugeyed OMG! Ági... :wild:

Nice topic! :cheeky:

Though I can't say a word about chocolates. I don't like them and I don't know them. :D Maybe I should start a thread about pasta...:)

^^^haha I think I didn't tell the truth.... :doh: I know this chocolate, it's not that bad.

^^^haha I think I didn't tell the truth.... :doh: I know this chocolate, it's not that bad.

:Dyeah i think it is really great...though this new version is not that good that the "original" one used to be:

3.jpg

and Kinga you might remember this? i used to get it in the Kindergarten :lol:...and now recently saw it in a shop:

csokibetus.jpg

here is pictures of my chocolates i love so much but i have to be carefull about my tummy

MR.BIG BAR
mrbigbar.jpg

REESE BAR
heaveninmymouth.gif

AFTER EIGHT
aftereight_308_detail.jpg

CHOCOLATE MINTS
073149J28517.jpg

JUNIOR MINTS
JuniorMint-full.jpg

Awww I love chocolate!
My favourite is probably our own Fazer blue:
ccfs.jpg

The original but also the ones which have candy pieces/chili/berries! Yummmmmm :p

I don't like dark chocolate though..

edit: and omg BOUNTY!!!! It's sooooo good there's coconut inside... omg

bounty_bar_bitten.jpg

My favorite kind of chocolate is:

Reese's
M & M's
Rolos
Snickers
kit kats
hersheys

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :candy:

AFTER EIGHT
aftereight_308_detail.jpg

Awww I love chocolate!
My favourite is probably our own Fazer blue:
ccfs.jpg

The original but also the ones which have candy pieces/chili/berries! Yummmmmm :p
Fazer blue is my all time favorite too. I also like dark chocolate. After eights are good too.
web_Mbou_Mjolkchoclad_200g.jpg
And Marabou even though I think it's too sweet but occasionally it's ok.
Dumble and Daim.

I am a total chocoholic. My favorite chocolate is this:

415N8HHFZCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

In a way I have to say that Hershey is my favorite kind of chocolate. Mainly because I live a good hour or so away from Hershey, PA. Or Chocolate town what it is more known as.

It makes me sick. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction or what, but :puke:... which is why it was a good idea to come into this thread. :bugeyed

I like Snickers, does that count?

EDIT: Just kidding, I love white chocolate. Dark chocolate makes me sick, lol.

Suchard · Rocher Noir, a popular french chocolate candy:

noir.jpg

*smacks lips*

Oh yes Daim is sooo good !!
And also Toblerone with WHITE CHOCOLATE! L o v e it.

I love all chocolate as long as its fresh...but my favorite is milk chocolate...

Smiles~~~:yes:

Back