Chilli Talks Kissing Michael Jackson

I can fully understand if she'd have left Usher for Michael. Who wants a copy when you can have the original? ;) :p

Cool clip. I think Usher wouldn't have minded of she dumped him for Michael. Michael is the best look man ever. Women want to be with Michael, and men want to be Michael !

I think Usher wouldn't have minded of she dumped him for Michael.

I don't think that's how human nature works. Minding about being dumped for another is perfectly human and understandable. If this weren't the case, then many women would have dumped their partners, divorced their husbands too for other people at will, in this case, Michael, which is not right or moral and it's.... the curse for being famous/too famous, too, I guess, although, of course, flattering.

Haha Chilli is at it again!:D She's so cute talking about him like that. Some of the women in the clip had this look, "Girl, for real? Ooh you gotta give me more of your fantasy once the camera goes off!"
Judging by the types of girls he used to cast in his videos I can see how Michael would be attracted to her as she has a similar look to those girls in his videos. She has a look of Tatiana Thumbtzen about her.
Exactly. Chilli IS a beautiful woman.

zpredra5;3211022 said:
She is sweet.
Beyonce also had a huge crush on Michael.....did he hit it ?????

Michael had a crush on Beyoncé too. :D

^^^^
Yeah..there was some chemistry going on...
It would be cool if they ended up together. ( my selfish jelaousy aside...:) )

zpredra5;3213109 said:
^^^^
Yeah..there was some chemistry going on...
It would be cool if they ended up together. ( my selfish jelaousy aside...:) )
Yeh Beyoncé and Michael would have made a perfect couple and I can totally see why a lot of celebrities fancied Michael, especially in his younger days. I look back at Thriller/Bad and Dangerous and I think he looked his best during those eras and sooo sexy.

maybe he did.....how are we to know...:lmao:.....(as I look through the green eyed monster)....:D

Maybe she is not telling.:baby:.
I will say I had a crush with John Taylor ( Duran Duran )when I was a teenage for a short period of time. ( Michael was allways my nr. 1 )
But I was never jelaous of women dating John.:scratch: Never. And therefore, I admit I was jelaous of women that were with Michael. Crazy, ha ?
But..it"s all for L.O.V.E.:D

she gonna live of this story forever lol whats it been 15 years?

to be very honest.... if I had ever had any chance to have that kind of story with MR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON... I will be telling it over and over and over and over again....:ph34r:

ahhhhh.... some people were so blessed to ever meet this sweet man... :wub:

Last edited:
to be very honest.... if I had ever had any chance to have that kind of story with MR MICHAEL JOSEPT JACKSON... I will be telling it over and over and over and over again....:ph34r:

ahhhhh.... some people were so blessed to ever meet this sweet man... :wub:
me too.

Chilli's one lucky woman and so understand her and am I jealous as hell? Every cotton picking bit of it!! :)

Back