Chilli Talks Kissing Michael Jackson

virginia_woolf

Proud Member
Chilli Talks Kissing Michael Jackson

Chilli continues to look for love on her reality show “What Chili Wants”, the singer/songwriter might have found it already had it not been for the untimely death of Michael Jackson.

The Atlanta songstress hosted an exclusive pajama party this week at Darp Studios where guests viewed her TV show and listened to details of her private life.

Included in the convo was talk about Michael Jackson who according to Chili was her “husband.

She tells the ladies,

“Don't nobody talk about Mike…that is my husband. We kissed twice on the lips, thank you…The first time I met Michael Jackson we hugged. He was not going for the lips at first…he went here and I went like that, I got half the lips…The last time I was around him he grabbed my face and said, “I know that face!”...He grabbed me and kissed me right on the lips.”

She also adds that while she's not “easy”, she would have been a “sure thing” for the King of Pop.

“Y'all know I don't be kissing people like that but I woulda tongued him down…and I'm not easy girl but I woulda been a sure thing.”

Rasha Entertainment caught the footage, check out Chili talking kissing MJ below.

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/01/20/c...d+(HipHopWired.com)&utm_content=Google+Reader

video

on George Lopez talking about the same thing and how she would have dumped Usher for MJ

Judging by the types of girls he used to cast in his videos I can see how Michael would be attracted to her as she has a similar look to those girls in his videos. She has a look of Tatiana Thumbtzen about her.

I'm not an easy girl either, very hard to get actually. But I would've done more than tongued MJ down! Michael's sexiness drives me CRAZY!!!

Last edited:
She reminds me a lot of Kishaya Dudley from You Rock My World.

virginia_woolf;3204163 said:

She tells the ladies,

“Don't nobody talk about Mike…that is my husband. We kissed twice on the lips, thank you…The first time I met Michael Jackson we hugged. He was not going for the lips at first…he went here and I went like that, I got half the lips…The last time I was around him he grabbed my face and said, “I know that face!”...He grabbed me and kissed me right on the lips.”

She also adds that while she's not “easy”, she would have been a “sure thing” for the King of Pop.

“Y'all know I don't be kissing people like that but I woulda tongued him down…and I'm not easy girl but I woulda been a sure thing.”

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/01/20/c...d+(HipHopWired.com)&utm_content=Google+Reader

:hysterical::hysterical::agree:

Thanks, that story made my day, I needed to laugh. Priceless. Love her. Good for her.

Isn't that the truth? Funny how they called him 'asexual', yet those that ran into his face (or wished they did) are still talking about that years later. And who wouldn't understand! :D

The last time I was around him he grabbed my face and said, “I know that face!”...He grabbed me and kissed me right on the lips.”
:D I love stories like this.

She is amazing and beautiful !
i love how she can tell this lovely storie in a very lovely way !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Love Chilli..........

And I've always loved TLC.......they liked to promote loads of positive messages through their songs.........

she gonna live of this story forever lol whats it been 15 years?

Back