Celine Dion.

"Céline to the fans: “ I’m an apple tree… I don’t want them to wait in line if I don’t have apples for them”.

Fans to Céline:“ We are not here for the apples, we are here for the tree”.

GP8v8SSXAAAltBL

Directed by Academy Award nominee Irene Taylor, the documentary 'I AM: CELINE DION' goes behind the scenes and looks at the superstar’s struggle with a life-altering illness.

In a clip from the documentary, Celine Dion talks about her voice.

42s

Last edited:

I am glad I saw this Céline thread.

Yesterday left me absolutely speechless.😭
I was in tears during the whole performance. I don´t even know what to say without sounding basic.

Thank you Céline for this extraordinary moment in time. She gave her ALL, and I have to say, French must be her heart language, (and I know it is her first language), ... just wow!!! ❤️

I like her, but never was a "real"/active fan. Not only did she completely floor me with her performance, her battle with a neurological desease is inspiratinal to me, since I have been struggling with health issues as well. On the other hand, I hope she will be able to take care of herself while still in the music business.

Céline set a new standard for the Olympic opening shows in the future. Like Michael did for the super bowl. Heck, the whole show was magic!!!

... please don´t anyone kill me for this, I am NOT saying Céline is better than MJ :LOL: 😅

Back