Celebrities with MJ Tatoo's

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
I know of at least 4 celebs who have MJ's likeness tatooed on them, they are The Game (rapper), Russel Brand (actor, comedian), Willie (member of the R&B group Day 26), and Evan Ross (Actor/Diana Ross' youngest son and MJ's God son). Do you guys know anymore?

Last edited:
I Googled "Russel Brand Michael Jackson tattoo" but got a wonderful picture of Jodie Marsh with an MJ tattoo, so you can add her to your list...not sure what she's famous for, though. :mello:

You can see Russel's tattoo here... He has Dangerous eyes and Thriller Mike. I think he has his signature aswell but you can't see it in this pic.
1zfpy0z.png

let me post the above mentioned tattoos pictures

Evan Ross and his tattoo
dg5ddz.jpg

Willie from Day 26
mj-tattoo-willie.jpg

The Game
the-game-tattoo-mj.jpg

Xavier+de+Rosnay+xdr.jpg

xavier de rosnay of justice. if i was ever forced to get a tattoo, thats probably the only one id ever go for.

I´m sorry but I can not understand why he use that picture as tattoo.....
you can´t see anything ...... hmmm^^ :mello:

german star also have a MJ tattoo
Giovanni Carella

Doesn't that magician David Blaine also have an MJ tattoo? If I'm not mistaken, he has one of MJ's eyes, like on the Dangerous album cover.

Jodie Marsh...
jodie-marsh-mj-tattoo.jpg

she got this around October 2008, I remember because I have it in a magazine from then :)

For those of you that don't know Jodie Marsh gets her tits out for a living.

For those of you that don't know Jodie Marsh gets her tits out for a living.

Ha ha very true, she once got stopped at a nightclub in Ireland by the manager, he told here she would bring the standard of the place down if he let her in.

I like the the one The Game has, even though im dont like The Game, but all MJ tatoos are good, Michael was just cool, im getting one.

Xavier+de+Rosnay+xdr.jpg

xavier de rosnay of justice. if i was ever forced to get a tattoo, thats probably the only one id ever go for.
this one's good

I´m sorry but I can not understand why he use that picture as tattoo.....
you can´t see anything ...... hmmm^^ :mello:

german star also have a MJ tattoo
Giovanni Carella
i dont know who this person is but i like the tatoo very much, i have seen some tragedies, one needs to go to a talented one...

I wonder if anybody sells fake tattoos with Michael Jackson on them????

You can see Russel's tattoo here... He has Dangerous eyes and Thriller Mike. I think he has his signature aswell but you can't see it in this pic.
1zfpy0z.png
i don't think that was permanent. i saw a recent picture of him and i don't think the tattoo was there

Back