Can't Get Your Weight Off Me - LYRICS LEAKED TODAY 15th of April 2011?!?!?

It sounds more like `you take my heart in your hand`

As always, this is ridiculous, people say they are gonna broadcast something and then "blablablabla" for nothing. Do it or don't say anything.

This community is falling apart. It's been nothing but slandering and bickering about other members and the owner for months. Getting pretty sick of it.

Why do you make a drama?
Of course there will be a good reason why the stream was cancelled. So just wait and listen to the reason. After that you can still rant...

This community is falling apart. It's been nothing but slandering and bickering about other members and the owner for months. Getting pretty sick of it.

I agree with you on that, but I have to say also that this "new song" that was advertised to be broadcast was something ALL of us were very much looking forward to. It would have made all this community quite happy indeed. And then without any explanation or just "unforseen circumstances" it is cancelled. That is a pretty big downer. All week we've been waiting for today. I support this community and Gaz full heartedly, but the withdrawal of the OMusic awards and now this has me quite disappointed. And I'm quite the positive person. I just wish Gaz would have given us an announcement or proper explanation.

These two things were a way to get us excited and united, and now we have none. Sad

from MJJCommunity twitter
Life twists and turns in ways we can never expect. All I can ask for is understanding. See you all soon.

Guys where come from these lyrics ?

" Baby baby

You put my heart in your face
And then you claim its some game
And then you tell all these lies
Cause you don't have alibi

(I'm gettin' a little sick of it baby)
(I'm getting frustrated)

Cause I Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me
(Uh-Oh)
Cause I Can't Push You Away From Me
Even Though Your Skinny And Small
It's Your Love That's Too Tall
And Now It's Too Much, Baby!

You wave my love in my face
Even though it's too great
The power in you cannot hold it all

(And know she thinks i'm cheatin')
(And now i'm hardly breathin')

(Uh-Oh)

(Uh-Oh)

Too Much baby
Too Much Kissing
Too Much Love For Me

Cause I'm Drowning In Sorrow Now
I said i had enough of your love
I want to take back
Cause i miss you baby!
(Miss You)
(Baby!)

(Uh-Oh)

(Uh-Oh)
And Now It's Too Much, Baby! "

God, I hope it's fake. I don't want another song about lucky bitch :lol:

Looks like the piranha's are coming out to bite the hell out of the big fish. Get enough of them and that fish will be destroyed. Please calm down, take a few moments to gather yourselves and see what a big drama is being made out of nothing. Just relax.

I hope we get this song soon.

We need something to unite from. Something we can all be exited about.

I agree with you on that, but I have to say also that this "new song" that was advertised to be broadcast was something ALL of us were very much looking forward to. It would have made all this community quite happy indeed. And then without any explanation or just "unforseen circumstances" it is cancelled. That is a pretty big downer. All week we've been waiting for today. I support this community and Gaz full heartedly, but the withdrawal of the OMusic awards and now this has me quite disappointed. And I'm quite the positive person. I just wish Gaz would have given us an announcement or proper explanation.

These two things were a way to get us excited and united, and now we have none. Sad

Yeah .. I agree with the above. To be fair we were told if we got on board and voted (which some of us did a LOT) we'd hear this new track. And we get both the nomination pulled and no track. Awesome. Im going back to bed..

now we have the text all we need is the song.

I agree, but why are we discussing this in this thread? Is the song CGYWOM?

Yeah, I never said that the track Gaz mentioned was CGYWOM. I would faint if he indeed has this song but he didn't confirm it, as matter of fact he didn't give us the name of the song. All we can do is hope that sooner or later we'll hear that track and it will be indeed CGYWOM... One can dream, right? :D

Back