Can he hear us?

Yes I totally believe he can hear us...and he is more alive now than ever...Im so grateful that I lived in his lifetime. He was such a daily inspiration to me. One day we will meet again. Believe that! Be happy, Michael is at peace now. No more suffering for him. He so deserves it.

:angel::better: thanx you for this

i would like to belive he is up in the clouds hearing us :angel::huggy:

a human has a body and a spirit. when the body dies - where the spirit goes? there is a law of conservation of energy. body is material but what about the spirit? it's not material so it cannot just vanish. it continues to exist. and he can see us and hear us. i am a Christian and i know that dead people can pray for us and hear us. plus do you really feel he is gone? i cannot feel it. the body is gone. but Michael is here

I like to believe that he can ... Because of the religion I was raised with, I was taught that the dead don't really concern themselves with people still alive on earth ... but I can't help but believe in my heart that Michael can hear us. Instead of focusing on what religion taught me in my past, I am going to believe in what my heart tells me is true.

beautiful posts, thank you so much. thanks for being here guys & sharing.

I believe totally Michael is aware of all of us, and as Friend said, if we can still our minds and be quiet for a moment, we can be aware of him also. I experienced this Friday night and it was an incredible moment.

Zenab I LOVE your list. thankyou for the inspiration.

there are a couple of threads elsewhere about people's experiences lately, check them out.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66278

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66483&page=4

Glad it helped.

p.s. "In the name of Michael" is more like "In his memory"

Yes he can hear us.
Because spirits that just passed over are staying on earth till they know everyone is doing fine.
He is still to much commited with the earth...
He,s very close, i,m sure....
Keep your eyes and spirit open and feel him.

I really do believe this.
i,m very sensitive to these things.

Back