Can he hear us?

i think he can so we hot to make him happy...i love him so much...

I'm feeling so bad that i actually looked it up on Google, apparently, according to christianity and islam...they can't hear or see us... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sooo vunerable right now, my mood keeps on changing. I posted a thread earlier called "I feel guilty" because I was fine about an hour or two ago when i woke up...but now im breaking down. I am ruined.

Don't base your belief on the spiritual realm on what any religion says.
Base it on what YOU believe in. No one says that what a religion says is the ultimate truth of how the entire world works.

I believe Michael can hear and feel us...and I'm sure he believed the same thing about spirits while he was alive.

I'm feeling so bad that i actually looked it up on Google, apparently, according to christianity and islam...they can't hear or see us... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sooo vunerable right now, my mood keeps on changing. I posted a thread earlier called "I feel guilty" because I was fine about an hour or two ago when i woke up...but now im breaking down. I am ruined.

i'm Christian and i know that the dead ones can even pray to God for us
trust me

I've been thinking about this too.. Wondering.. If he wanted to be there for his children, family and fans, would'nt he be a VERY busy little gohst man up there? Theres a LOT of people to visit.

And how do you think it is done? Does he go as one piece to each of us, or does his spirit just flood in the air everywhere that he is needed.

Does a spirit even care about the earthly people?

I've got so many thoughts regarding this right now..

i'm Christian and i know that the dead ones can even pray to God for us
trust me

Oh my God, that just made me soo happy. (I'm not Christian, my parents are muslims but i believe a bit of every religion really..)

And I wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who has replied and to anyone else who will because i'm finding these replies REALLY helpful. All of them. Thanks, I don't know what i would do without MJJC! :wub:

I am filled with agony and regret, this is what I've been saying to God non-stop...

"I don't want a comeback. I don't want a new album. I don't want public appearances. I don't want concerts. I don't want tours. I only want Michael to be at home, raising his children, that's all I want".

I am filled with agony and regret, this is what I've been saying to God non-stop...

"I don't want a comeback. I don't want a new album. I don't want public appearances. I don't want concerts. I don't want tours. I only want Michael to be at home, raising his children, that's all I want".

this is killing me...it is exactly what i want as well... so damn much...

Yesterday, I was at a damn wedding and all i could think of was Michael. When people were dancing, I got really upset thinking "This is what Michael loved to do soo much and he'll never be able to do it again". I wrote down things i am going to do from now until i die and these are in the name of Michael. I think ALL fans should do something like this as Michael would be soo happy. Here is mine...

I will love and forgive people in the name of Michael.
I will hold no resentment in the name of Michael.
I will do as much charity as possible in the name of Michael.
I will sing and dance in the name of Michael (although ive always done these as i want to become a recording artist)
I will make great music in the name of Michael (same reason as above).
I will treat people kind in the name of Michael.
I will carry on his legacy in the name of Michael.

p.s. we should have a thread for this (but i dont wanna flood the forum with so many threads lol)

I've been thinking about this too.. Wondering.. If he wanted to be there for his children, family and fans, would'nt he be a VERY busy little gohst man up there? Theres a LOT of people to visit.

And how do you think it is done? Does he go as one piece to each of us, or does his spirit just flood in the air everywhere that he is needed.

Does a spirit even care about the earthly people?

I've got so many thoughts regarding this right now..

:) that very busy little ghost man up there made me smile :flowers:

i truly believe he hears us and i truly believe if we allow ourselves to be calm and open we will feel him when he visits. if we make ourselves so upset then our energy can block what he is trying to send us. it is difficult to find the quietness inside right now, but that is how we can connect with him. when we need him, that is the time not to let ourselves get caught up in the emotion of sadness but to go quiet and think on him. mediatively. then he can come and bless us. :) try it...

sends everyone here love (((HUGS))) you all

Michael is in Heaven right now, looking down upon each and every one of us with pride and joy.

Yesterday, I was at a damn wedding and all i could think of was Michael. When people were dancing, I got really upset thinking "This is what Michael loved to do soo much and he'll never be able to do it again". I wrote down things i am going to do from now until i die and these are in the name of Michael. I think ALL fans should do something like this as Michael would be soo happy. Here is mine...

I will love and forgive people in the name of Michael.
I will hold no resentment in the name of Michael.
I will do as much charity as possible in the name of Michael.
I will sing and dance in the name of Michael (although ive always done these as i want to become a recording artist)
I will make great music in the name of Michael (same reason as above).
I will treat people kind in the name of Michael.
I will carry on his legacy in the name of Michael.

p.s. we should have a thread for this (but i dont wanna flood the forum with so many threads lol)

:) i think some people might misunderstand the in the name of Michael, but i understand your meaning and if many or takes a huge leap all fans did this :) would be most wonderful tribute to him we could pay. i think an affirmations thread would be wonderful. i hope someone starts it too :)

very beautiful :flowers:

:) that very busy little ghost man up there made me smile :flowers:

i truly believe he hears us and i truly believe if we allow ourselves to be calm and open we will feel him when he visits. if we make ourselves so upset then our energy can block what he is trying to send us. it is difficult to find the quietness inside right now, but that is how we can connect with him. when we need him, that is the time not to let ourselves get caught up in the emotion of sadness but to go quiet and think on him. mediatively. then he can come and bless us. :) try it...

sends everyone here love (((HUGS))) you all

yea thats probably how it is. do you believe in guardian engels? I hope he will guard his children forever :heart: such a good father they had.. I envy them :yes:

Till day 40 he is on the Earth! So now he feels our sadness,our love...etc. And before - ALL of us could see him and he not but NOW he can see ALL of us and we NOT ...........
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif

Till day 40 he is on the Earth! So now he feels our sadness,our love...etc. And before - ALL of us could see him and he not but NOW he can see ALL of us and we NOT ...........
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif

Yes thats an interesting thought.. it's unfair.. :no:

He can see us, he can hear us... I'm sure he doesn't want us to be sad:(
He will always live in our hearts and be an angel to his children, to us and to the world. He already was one, now he's back with the rest:)

yea thats probably how it is. do you believe in guardian engels? I hope he will guard his children forever :heart: such a good father they had.. I envy them :yes:

:) yes guardian angels are with us all the time. and those we love and who love us are connected to us all the time no matter we reside in different planes.

beautiful posts, thank you so much. thanks for being here guys & sharing.

I believe totally Michael is aware of all of us, and as Friend said, if we can still our minds and be quiet for a moment, we can be aware of him also. I experienced this Friday night and it was an incredible moment.

Zenab I LOVE your list. thankyou for the inspiration.

there are a couple of threads elsewhere about people's experiences lately, check them out.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66278

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66483&page=4

I can reccomend you all this little "meditative" thing:

sit yourself at a comfortable place where there is room for another person infront of you. Reach out your hands with the palms facing upside, and close your eyes.
Now ask for Michael to comfort you. Not like "do this!" but more tell (either just in your thoughts or you could say it out loud or whisper it) him about your feelings. That you are in pain and need to feel him in your heart right now. Try to "connect" with him like this.

And then experience how you can feel him through your palms. Maybe you even feel like his hands is touching yours. (ofcourse not physically. But in a spiritual way).

It's important that you doesent push these feelings forwards. Just let everything physical go and let your mind slip into the spiritual layer of existance..

I'm no phygic media at all! I just believe in these kind of things, and I try to connect with Michael in this way. I hope you doesent find it too wierd..

Don't base your belief on the spiritual realm on what any religion says.
Base it on what YOU believe in. No one says that what a religion says is the ultimate truth of how the entire world works.

I believe Michael can hear and feel us...and I'm sure he believed the same thing about spirits while he was alive.

You hit the nail, u sure got that right!!!!!:yes::D

Back