Calling Michael Jackson Picture Collectors

you mean also something like this? Thats not my collection.... :no:

CIMG2411.jpg

wow~amazing~wonderful~

I am always thinking how to classify the great deal of pic. ?(???)?

I have quight big collection of Michael Jackson photos and would be glad to help too))))

Woohoo! Awesome, we have something to look forward to this Sunday :D

Will we log in with our MJJC info, or is it separate? I didn't see a place to register, but I know it doesn't start till Sunday.

I've registered and uploaded 1 photo so far,got loads more to upload but I'm going to do it all in 1 go at some point. Very easy to use so far,thumbs up.

Site's looking great. I've a small suggestion though. Currently a page displays 8 pictures only, is it possible to increase the number per page or have the option to customize as one pleases?

Also... on the main page where there are sections of boxes we can click on where it has *Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson Live, Power Collector, Everything Else....etc* When i click on those links, they redirect me to the Same page(Main page)! Is it supposed to do that or is it supposed to go to different pages where the pics are?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:girl_happy: I love it already!

I think there's a typo: "Michael Jackson and freinds" :)

Also... on the main page where there are sections of boxes we can click on where it has *Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson Live, Power Collector, Everything Else....etc* When i click on those links, they redirect me to the Same page(Main page)! Is it supposed to do that or is it supposed to go to different pages where the pics are?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hey guys

I wanted to start MJJCP with nothing, therefore for those boxes had no where to go, however as you all build the site I will start to design the look around it,

Added thus far is the fans sections for your art you and your collection

MJJC is now also available in white, simply select your preference in the bottom right corner.

Keep the feedback coming guys we are listening

MJJCommunity Pictures - Built by the fans ;)

Is there any chance that we can upload photos from other online websites rather than our pcs,websites such as photobucket. So instead of asking you to browse for your file you can instead enter a link to your image? Thats where I have all my images saved rather than my pc

Back