Calling Michael Jackson Picture Collectors

Hello,

Do you own a huge collection of Michael Jackson photo's

Are you interested in joining a dedicated team who's obsession is seeing and collecting Michael's photo's.

If you can answer yes to all the above get in contact,

We are constructing mega MJ pictures website called MJJCPictures (www.mjjcommunitypictures.com) what makes this place special is the content will be built by you the fans, firstly we will have a group called MJJCPicture Super Collector who will show case huge collections of photo's as well any member will be able to sign up and upload and showcase their photo's.

All this plus members will be able to comment chat and like/comment to face book and twitter.

So are you and MJJCPicture Super Collector, if you are get in touch,

We will be getting together the worlds biggest collection of Michael Jackson Pictures.

And all built by you the community.

For those interested simply pm me or email gaz@mjjcommunity.com

Regards

Team MJJC

great project! Dont have much pictures but i love the idea, i was just thinking of that today, how funny is that?? would be great to have it on 1 website!

YES!! please try to get the biggest file pictures as possible so every pic can be a wallpaper lol!! I don't have many pics anymore but...

hey and maybe have a fanpics section where we can view pictures actual fans have taken.. and who knows maybe even the personal story behind each pic!!

just an idea

WOW! Great! I don't have much pictures but I will love to see the new website! I'm sure it will be stunning.

Wow... this sounds amazing! I lost all of my pictures when I updated my PC so would be great to see them all in one place!! Can't wait for this!!

Sounds a great idea, just some questions

Is this collecting photos members have found from other websites and have taken themselves? I'm wondering because I'm thinking there will be a problem if members are adding photos with watermarks from other mj sites?

Aswell is there any space for collaborating with other mj photo galleries such as mjjpictures.com or steady-laughing.com? would be great to have 1 space online where all mj fans are adding to it, not just MJJC members but ofcourse that could lead to more members here.

Supporting :)

Do You Still need To Register?
Or
Can I Use My Account On MJJC?

Gaz I was also wondering about if you wanted these photos watermarked with an MJJC logo of our own?

you mean also something like this? Thats not my collection.... :no:

CIMG2411.jpg

This is a great initiative as a lot of good MJ photo sites are defunct now. I don't have anything unique to contribute. All I've got has been seen a thousand times by everyone, and is already available online.

Cool. I have about 5,000 MJ pics on my computer but most of them aren't rare, so I'm not sure what good they'd be.

YES!! please try to get the biggest file pictures as possible so every pic can be a wallpaper lol!! I don't have many pics anymore but...

hey and maybe have a fanpics section where we can view pictures actual fans have taken.. and who knows maybe even the personal story behind each pic!!

just an idea

Added, ;)

Its almost done guys,

You create your profile you add your pictures and yes you and anyone can comment on them even to facebook, this will be a project like no other where you the fans and members generate its content you show case your pictures and how rare they might be,

And yes to protect your pictures there will be an auto added MJJCPictures watermark.

Book mark and like www.mjjcommunitypictures.com

I love collecting pictures of Michael too. ;) I have about 60.000 pictures. I'm obsessed!! :giggle:
So, I would like to help here as possible. :heart:

Its almost done guys,

You create your profile you add your pictures and yes you and anyone can comment on them even to facebook, this will be a project like no other where you the fans and members generate its content you show case your pictures and how rare they might be,

And yes to protect your pictures there will be an auto added MJJCPictures watermark.

Book mark and like www.mjjcommunitypictures.com

Thanks! :wild:

Back