By Standers Ignore Dying Woman's Pleas

This thread has been reviewed and cleaned.

Condescending remarks towards other members is not appropriate.
We do not condem others.

Also please stay on topic and resist the urge to make it a personal battle ground.
Name calling and flamming will not be tolerated.

.. in fact neither will the poor me act, so stay on topic or move on.

I really do have to wonder about human nature sometimes...

Today in the bus an elderly lady suffered a pretty massive seizure, and a young girl and myself both rushed over there. I ended up taking charge because I know about seizures and the dos and don'ts, but everyone else just sorta sat there.

After the seizure was over and we laid her on the floor I sat with her to watch her breathing and tried to communicate with her. She was still pretty much passed out, but there were people in the bus who looked at their watches and mumbled something about being late. One man even walked around the bus to the driver and asked him what's the deal, why isn't he driving.

We're sitting there with a passed out elderly lady waiting for an ambulance, and people worry about the bus being late?

Ridicilous!

I do wonder how the lady is doing, though... They took her away in the ambulance, and I can't stop thinking about her. Poor woman

Some people are heartless.

I really do have to wonder about human nature sometimes...

Today in the bus an elderly lady suffered a pretty massive seizure, and a young girl and myself both rushed over there. I ended up taking charge because I know about seizures and the dos and don'ts, but everyone else just sorta sat there.

After the seizure was over and we laid her on the floor I sat with her to watch her breathing and tried to communicate with her. She was still pretty much passed out, but there were people in the bus who looked at their watches and mumbled something about being late. One man even walked around the bus to the driver and asked him what's the deal, why isn't he driving.

We're sitting there with a passed out elderly lady waiting for an ambulance, and people worry about the bus being late?

Ridicilous!

I do wonder how the lady is doing, though... They took her away in the ambulance, and I can't stop thinking about her. Poor woman

saaad..:no:

Back