Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED 5.21.09 (posts4&5 )

Looking for 2 tickets for the 13th or 16th July, will trade for 6th March 2010 tickets. - People traveling from Australia

Also looking to buy a further 2 tickets for either July or August

PM me

You can remove me from the list, Thanks :)

ok guys, I've updated posts 4 & 5, and I'm only updating those posts (unless you wnat your name removed from the earlier lists)

I started the updated posts from page 33 of this thread, up until this point. So if your post was before page 33, and you want it on the updated posts, then please re-post it.

And DON'T FORGET, for those of you who are looking to buy/sell/trade, make sure you check the lists on the first page, and see if some has what you want, or wants what you have!!!! You may have to pm the person because everyone doesn't read through all of these pages to see where you wrote "pm me"
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :cheeky:

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED 5.22.09 (posts4&5 )

Originally I had tickets to july 10th but I cant attend in march so viagogo offered me equal tickets to late july 26. Late july is also not ideal for me because I will have a lot of things going on at that time.

Can anyone swap tickets with me?

I have two tickets for july 26 block A2 row E.

I want to swap these for july 13 or 16.. Im looking for equivalent tickets, meaning tickets in block A2 row A,B,C,D or E...

Please send me a PM..

I have 4 mj tickets to sell for sat 18 july 2009- section lower 103 all 4 seats are together and cost 75.00 each plus 9.00 booking fee each when friends and i purchased on ticketmaster pre-sale. This is the original value that is being asked and i refuse to go any lower sorry. purchased other tickets from friends at another date. I have order number proof of purchase and email conformation from ticketmaster. Anybody interested or want proof of purchase pm me thanks. Didnt know where to sell until i found this site thanks.

Update: Sorry forgot to add that I am selling/trading/buying 2 tickets for July 13th, thanks.

I am flying from Miami Florida airline tickets booked since I have tickets for the Sunday July 12th show but as we all know this has been pushed to March 2010. This is turned out to be a huge dissapointment. I am looking for lower level tickets for the Monday July 13th show at a decent price. Will trade my tickets for the March 3, 2010 concert sec 107 row A. Please PM me.....

Havent been looking everything trough,
But does someone have tickets for February 24th ?

Selling a pair of concert tickets plus a pair of afterparty tickets for total of 250 pounds for August 10 (Bk 402, close block to stage from top).

no longer need a ticket for the 6th March bought one off of viagogo

I'm searching for ticket in March 6th 2010, I can trade with my ticket in 20/2/2010 BK107 row AA

I'm looking to trade 2 tickets, preferrably with an Australian fan but can organise with anyone if interested. I currently have 2 tickets for the February 10th show, BK A3 Row R Seats 45-46. I need similar seats for the August 12th show. Please PM me if interested, thanks!!

looking for 2 tickets, the date doesn't matter :)

janena ........................ 16.07 ....... 2 .......... 420 ....... H ........... ? ........... No ...... Yes

this one can be removed, thanks...

Meanwhile i am still trying to trade our 2 tickets for the final show on march 6 2010 for 2 tickets on july 13,our Block is 403 row D, i will take any tickets on july 13.

Chris can you please put my A1 row A ticket for sale ? It's for September 29. It was on the list but now it isn't. I don't know why.

I have 2 tickets for sale/trade September 29:
One for BK A1 row A (sale)
One for BK 417 row E (trade/sale)

I also no longer have July 8 ticket BK107 row N. It's already sold. Can you remove it from the list?

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Last edited:

Chris can you please put my A1 row A ticket for sale ? It's for September 29. It was on the list but now it isn't. I don't know why.

I also no longer have July 8 ticket BK107 row N. It's already sold. Can you remove it from the list?

Hey, how much are you selling the BK A1 ticket for?

If anyone has 2 tickets for July 18th please PM me! Only really interested in lower tier and floor.

List updated from post 655 to 667 guys :)

HOw much are you selling THe A1 Row A tickets?

Hey guys I have 4 tickets for the 4th show (now in March of 2010). The four tickets are floor seats. I am willing to trade all four of my tickets for 2 on opening night. I know its a long shot but I already booked my flight and hotel for that week in London. I live in the U.S. I'm 19 and this is my one chance to see MJ live. Pleaseeeee help

Where on the floor *section and row* are these tickets? How much are you selling them?

Hello,

I have 2 tickets for sale :

march 3, 2010
bk 111, row x, seat 355/356.

feel free to PM me.
Thank you.

Anyone wants to swap their ticket with me? Especially the 29 September BK 417 row E? I will swap it for another date. Please PM me.

If anyone has 2 tickets for July 18th please PM me! Only really interested in lower tier and floor.

Nevermind, I'm no longer looking for these, thanks!

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

I have 4 tickets for the 13th July 2009 Opening Night that I cannot go to now :(

I will be selling them on eBay probably or I might just get a refund.

Either way I am open to offers: Cost me £338.25 (so no offers below pls)

Ticket Type:
BK 405 K M-TYPE £75.00 £9.00 x 4

If anyone is interested. btw I can't see this tour happening full stop at this rate!!!

These are now on eBay, thanks for all the PM's. Sorry if I have not replied to everyone got loads. but if you want to bid then please do.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190309992426

Hope its ok to post this here?

Trading 2-4 closing concert tickets for any 2-4 July date.

My tickets are in: Block 110, Row E

email me at andrew.hemo@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested!

Thanks

guys without tickets: as of today you can easily grab 2 tickets from ebay for a 2009 concert for 150-250GBP! I would do it but still waiting for a 13th-July-111/112-BK-ROW-A-F-Buy-It-Now-For->-400GBP-Wonder ;)

Anyone selling one ticket for 18/7 concert? Any seat, fair price..

if anybody is selling a ticket for july 18th at FACE VALUE (!!!) then pleas PM me. no matter which seat!

Interested in block 112, but dont wanna pay you 300 £ for it !!!

I know what you mean, i have got some willing to sell me 4 block b3 in august but they want 600!!! So i am stuck between a rock and a hard place

and now my post has gone!!!!

Back