Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

Same response I got on another forum, yes I can provide proof of purchase and whatnot and I want to see them go to a fan for a decent price that covers what I paid for them and not have to spend 4X that on rip off touts.

Thats fair enough maybe send proof of purchase and stuff to one of the admins so they can reassure others on here that you are genuine :) I will PM you people I know who will be interested BUT I will also tell them to wait for confirmation from admins first. If you are genuine your tickets will be sold in 24 hrs! x

Last edited:

Thats fair enough maybe send proof of purchase and stuff to one of the admins so they can reassure others on here that you are genuine :) I will PM you people I know who will be interested BUT I will also tell them to wait for confirmation from admins first. If you are genuine your tickets will be sold in 24 hrs! x

Thanks for PMing me Katie :)
Defo - if their real there mine hehe! (And sugarbunny) :) :wild:

Everyone please be extremely careful with purchases and double check confirmations before purchasing any tickets :yes:

I'm getting really stressed out about buying tickets, am thinking of viagogo again but the handling fee on there makes them so much money. Not sure what to do, aaargh! :(

please take me off of the selling for 8TH JULY !!!!!

these tickets are sold !!

thanks

im looking for some good seats for anytime this summer.....if anyone can help, please send me a pm

mjchris can you please add me for selling 1 ticket for the 10th august bk 107 ,i bought 2 from ebay which cost £300 so i have to sell this 1 ticket for £150 ,also if anyone is interested we are going on the same night ,so if worried about the delivery time could make arrangements to meet.

anyone willing to trade 18/7 ticket..check my siggy..

it would save me so much trouble..anyone from London with level 4 ticket - that cant be such a difference for you..please..

Last edited:

I have one ticket for January 18th that I would like to trade for a similar seat in August, preferably the 17th! But if it's a better seat obv I will pay more. I would maybe also sell it but not sure about that yet. PM me if you can help! :happy:

Last edited:

Looking for September 27 tickets to buy. Blocks 101, 102, 111 or 112 prefered. Will consider other other lower tier seats.

Hi

Got a ticket for Feb 18th section BK 408, row R for sale €120.

Please remember we have limits set on ticket amounts so if your ebay link is over our limits it will also be removed.

i am selling 1 ticket for the 10th august £150 ,will also be going on the same night so if worried about not receiving the tickets on time could arrange to meet.

Please take me off from Searching ticket for
July 12 & 14th

would you put me please on the searching list for
1 ticket for 06/09
2 tickets for 08/09
1 ticket for 10/09

thank you :)

I've got one spare ticket for final night 24th feb for sale. It's in block 402 row F for £100.
Selling because I've managed to get a floor seat for that night instead.

Is this no longer being updated?

Just out of curiousity, would anyone be interesting in one ticket for 28th July, Lower Tier 103??

Still lookling for 2 tickets for July 8th

Anyone have a spare ticket for,
July 10 & 16 ??

Back