Buy invincible august 29!!!

why should I?
I already own two copies of invincible...

If the coloured versions were available, I'd buy them all.

Here more info for you.

Chinita Dianata Soto in Guatemala
has launched this idea :
On August 29, Michael's birthday all buy and download on the internet the INVINCIBLE album, not enough recognized as a great one, so that it could become the best selling album, bought in one day and could appear on the Guiness record book.
If you got it already use it as a gift to offer to someone. Please share to all your contacts worldwide Thanks a lot in advance
It ...is all for L.O.V.E

I bought 5 copies when it was released. That's enough for me.

I bought 7... is there any other idea to make MJ NO.1 at B-Day???

I don't download or listen to MP3. Sorry Michael.

I might tell other people they should download it though, I don't know if anyone would be interested though.
Would buying the CD count for sales for this campaign? Buying a second copy on CD wouldn't be so bad.

i just listened to the whole invincble album for the first time, i was just 8 when it cam out and only saw the rock my world video and heard butterflies alot on the radio but a friend let me listen to hers and i love it, definitlfy buying a copy

not that i plan on getting into any arguments with anybody on how well the album sold, but safe to say, that the rumours that it didn't do well tend to clash with many testimonies of people buying multiple copies, and the reality that it went number 1 in its first weeks, around the world, prompting an mtv interview of Michael, by Carson Daly in 2001. what the media and some naysayers tend to underestimate, in reality, is the charisma accompanying MJ's music, in general, that enables it to have the power to sell without radio help. because most artists don't have that charisma, it is wrongly assumed that MJ needs radio help like other artists.

i have bought 14 copies of Invincible, and i will continue to download the album cus it's my fav. it has nothing to do with this facebook request. i was going to do it, anyway.

I will think about it, I could use another copy of it. When I saw this thread, I thought the coloured versions were being re-released :(.

I've only got one copy so i might buy it again on august 29

some guys own 7 copies (or more) of invicible and still bitching over Sony that they are money makers?
LMAO...

Sorry, I can't support this. I bought 2 copies - one when it came out and one when MJ died because I had lost my first copy. I haven't listened to it.

I've got three copies....i don't need anymore....:lol:

I bought 16 of them when it was released. Handed them out to friends.

I bought 16 of them when it was released. Handed them out to friends.

Really? Wow, some of you guys are HARDCORE!

One copy of Invincible is more than enough for anyone. Why not buy another MJ release that you may have never heard before? Like the new Live at the Forum Jackson 5 album? Or "Moving Violation", Destiny, or Triumph?

Really? Wow, some of you guys are HARDCORE!

One copy of Invincible is more than enough for anyone. Why not buy another MJ release that you may have never heard before? Like the new Live at the Forum Jackson 5 album? Or "Moving Violation", Destiny, or Triumph?

something like this is a good idea after all the majority of MJ fans have invincible. BTW I bought the Forum Jackson 5 album and its brillant.

Back