"Butterflies" (different master)

It would vary. The 2 stations I listened to would play this version sometimes and sometimes they would play the album mix, which is why I was always waiting for the song to come on the radio lol

Keep looking at my signature - I'll be using it to hint the leak, but I'll also make a thread in the "2000 Watts" section.

However please remember that I currently have no idea how long it will take.

Keep looking at my signature - I'll be using it to hint the leak, but I'll also make a thread in the "2000 Watts" section.

Thanks my friend, take as long as you need :) And hey, If you need any help just give me a shout !

I'm in love with you.

to "normalize" means to cut out all free headspace. it doesn't mean compression.

diese endlose aufspielerei... hau das ding raus und gut is. ;)

to "normalize" means to cut out all free headspace. it doesn't mean compression.

normalization = dynamic range compression

diese endlose aufspielerei... hau das ding raus und gut is. ;)

I want to leak several things at once, that's why I need more time. The file is not taking much time, but there's more to come...

Wer bist du überhaupt?

Wer bist du überhaupt?[/QUOTE]

Hoffenlich die neue WM :p

Kiddin', Thnx for your time and effort, looking forward to your thread.

JohnC, thats funny: Warum sprechen wir in Deutschland means: Why are we speaking in Germany? Where are you then? Bayern? Wüppertal? :p

Kinda funny :p

JohnC, thats funny: Warum sprechen wir in Deutschland means: Why are we speaking in Germany? Where are you then? Bayern? Wüppertal? :p

Kinda funny :p
Das ist genau richtig! :tease:

I can't provide any details, but I can assure you that I have not forgotten it.

Man that clip was way too short. 'lol I couldn't tell what I supposed to be hearing. It takes time for ears to adjust to music and by that time the 1 second clip is over.

Just share the song. It can't be that different. Please? In a nice voice.:clapping:

You mentioned you were goin to release Butterflies the way it was meant to be heard, how come it was`nt released that way to begin with?

Hi Korgenx,
Waiting for your Butterflies version here in Spain....
Please, understand that this post is not to make this happen faster. Just to say thank you.

The thread will be in the 2000 WATTS section.

Back